Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Another once PlayStation Exclusive is making its way to PC - Uncharted: The Legacy of Thieves Collection

This brand-new remastered bundle includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, featuring Nathan Drake as he hunts for Captain Avery’s long-lost treasure, setting off for one final far flung adventure across the jungles of Madagascar to long lost pirate colony of Libertalia. It also includes Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which chronicles Chloe Frazer’s breakout exploits as she moves from frenemy to hero. Enlisting the assistance of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross, Chloe ventures to India’s Western Ghats to locate the Golden Tusk of Ganesh.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available in early 2022 for PS5. The PC version is in development by our partners at Iron Galaxy and will release shortly after the PS5 version. As these dates approach, we’ll discuss more details.

The Legacy of Thieves Collection releases to coincide with the February 2022 release of the first Uncharted movie.

1 Like

I’m excited! I loved the first 3 games on PS3 and always wanted to play the last 2…

2 Likes

Can’t believe we missed thinking of this one when we were talking about PlayStation games coming to PC yesterday? :smiley:

And what is the other PS franchise that Naughty Dog are responsible for? How long before The Last of Us joins the “coming to PC” ranks?

2 Likes

This one was announced a couple of weeks ago at some showcase event, I think. God of War came out of nowhere, disregarding the Nvidia leak.

2 Likes

Did Sony deliberately wait until I got a Playstation to suddenly release on PC?
What’s next? Bloodborne?

3 Likes

Bloodborne wasn’t in the leak list, but Demon’s Souls was.

1 Like

You’re not serious… really?
I could strongly argue that the reason I bought a PS5 was to play DS.

2 Likes

This was the full list of Sony games in the leak:

• Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Edition
  • HELLDIVERS 2
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • GT7
  • Déraciné
  • God of War
  • Returnal
  • Demon Souls
  • Ratchet and Clank (no specified game)
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • (NO BLOODBORNE, SPIDER MAN OR LAST OF US, Last Guardian, Gravity Rush etc unless listed above)

Full list for anyone curious:

2 Likes

Ok well I least got those 2. :confused:

Then again my PC is kind of showing it’s age so maybe it ain’t all bad

3 Likes

Ha. Shows you how much attention I pay. :expressionless: And I remember seeing that Reddit post you linked at the top of my feed for ages at the time.

2 Likes

GT7? One of those types of titles I never thought would come to PC

1 Like

According to my comment in the other thread, neither did I. But it’s tremendous news nonetheless!

2 Likes

I love the way UC4 wrapped up the series and The Lost Legacy is stunning too. The new lead characters, setting and minor gameplay tweaks make for an excellent game.

It is weird that they’re launching the last game of a series of games, especially when UC4 is very much a concluding title.

1 Like

I think the early games are probably too early in tech terms to be worth porting - they’d probably need a lot more work than is worth. Same reason that Last of Us probably won’t come to PC, but LOU2 could potentially. I think if it’s something they can “enhance for PS5” it’s something they can retool for PC.

TLoU2 only works because it’s a sequel. This is even worse than starting with UC4 :joy:

To be clear, UC4 will be perfectly playable and enjoyable as your first UC game. Same with The Lost Legacy, which does reference the past games, while being standalone.

Your point on porting early games is a good one, as the PS3 was renowned for being hard to work with. These games (and TLOU) were ported to PS4, so there might be a chance for a PC port - purely based on that technical hurdle.

1 Like

Steam page is up, but no release date or price yet.

2 Likes

I wish they would release the whole Uncharted Collection. I just love this series. Its the reason I got a PS3 and then a 4

4 Likes

PS5 Edition has a confirmed release date now: 28 January.

Pre-order page is up - R899:

Still no confirmation on PC release date.

1 Like

Unconfirmed release date for the PC version coming to Epic and Steam has been “leaked” by the Epic Games Blog writers. In their “Upcoming games” post, they mention that the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will release on the EGS on 20 June.

A number of publications are running with the date, so hopefully it pans out.

3 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to this since selling my PS4. I still have my PS3 and all three the games released for it but quite keen to check it out on PC.

2 Likes