Official Movie Trailer Thread

Operation Mincemeat

It’s 1943. The Allies are determined to break Hitler’s grip on occupied Europe and plan an all-out assault on Sicily; but they face an impossible challenge – how to protect a massive invasion force from potential massacre.

Stars Colin Firth, Matthew Macfayden, Kelly Macdonald, Penelope Wilton, Johnny Flynn, Jason Isaacs.
In cinemas January 2022.

The British make such good war movies.

2 Likes

The Tragedy of Macbeth

Written for the screen and Directed by Joel Coen.
Stars Denzel Washington, Frances McDormand and Alex Hassell.
In (US?) theatres 25 December, streaming on Apple TV+ from 14 January.

1 Like

Did they get Ferrari to design that title?

2 Likes

How it’s intended: The Tragedy of Macbeth

How it’s read: THe. TRA-GEDY. OF. MA CB BETH or MACBETH or MABCETH

#fkcedifiknow

2 Likes

Hey, I just post the trailers, I don’t dead open inside the logos!

2 Likes

This looks like it has potential

2 Likes

Definitely. And huge potential to become a multi movie franchise too.

1 Like

I can’t take that kid serious. He’s not the brightest light in the harbour

2 Likes

The Gedy Macb Tra of ETH

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of Uncharted! Not so sure about Mark Wahlberg as Sully, but will definitely go watch this!

2 Likes

I dunno why this didn’t become a thing

3 Likes

I wonder if Nathan Fillion just didnt have the time to even consider it with shooting The Rookie

2 Likes

I remember this one! The perfect casting!!!

3 Likes

Ah, Bruce Campbell. He is getting better with age for sure!

1 Like

YES!

2 Likes

Yankee “Summer 2022” is our June/July, right?

(It’s always weirdly bugged me that they completely disregard everyone below the equator when they use terms like “Coming Summer 2022”. Like people in the Southern hemisphere don’t also buy tickets to watch their movies or pay money to play their games. Why can’t they just use months?)

3 Likes

I share your pain…

2 Likes

Morbius

One of Marvel’s most compelling and conflicted characters comes to the big screen as Oscar® winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. While at first it seems to be a radical success, a darkness inside him is unleashed. Will good override evil – or will Morbius succumb to his mysterious new urges?

Stars Jared Leto, Matt Smith, Adria Arjona, Jared Harris, Al Madrigal, Tyrese Gibson.

In theatres January 2022.

3 Likes

Oh look, now trailers have a little trailer infront of it… A preview of the upcoming 2 minute trailer. We are getting so dumb.

Main feature trailer looks good though!

2 Likes