Official Movie Trailer Thread

Old Henry

Surviving with his son on the harsh American prairie, widowed farmer Henry warily takes in a mysterious, injured man with a satchel full of cash. When a posse claiming to be the law come for the money, Henry must decide who to trust and, while defending a siege of his homestead, he reveals a surprising talent for gunslinging that brings his true identity into question.

Stars Tim Blake Nelson, Stephen Dorff, Trace Adkins, Scott Haze, Gavin Lewis
Currently in (US) theatres and available for rental streaming via Prime Video or Apple TV.

Been a while since we last had a decent Western…

2 Likes

I agree! Looks proper!

Also, I think the last time I saw Stephen Dorff was in Blade!

1 Like

i smell a movie milking

2 Likes

Bruised

Halle Berry directs and stars in a triumphant sports drama about a fighter who reclaims her power, in and out of the ring, when everyone has counted her out. Jackie Justice is a mixed martial arts fighter who leaves the sport in disgrace. Down on her luck and simmering with rage and regret years after her last fight, she’s coaxed into a brutal underground fight by her manager and boyfriend Desi.

Stars Halle Berry, Adan Canto, Shamier Anderson, Danny Boyd, Adriane Lenox, Sheila Atim, Valentina Shevchenko, and Stephen McKinley Henderson.
Streaming on Netflix from 24 November.

1 Like

The Tender Bar

The Tender Bar tells the story of J.R. (Sheridan), a fatherless boy growing up in the glow of a bar where the bartender, his Uncle Charlie (Affleck), is the sharpest and most colorful of an assortment of quirky and demonstrative father figures. Based on the Pulitzer Prize winning author J.R. Moehringer’s memoir “The Tender Bar”

Directed by George Clooney, Stars Ben Affleck, Tye Sheridan, Christopher Lloyd, Lily Rabe.
Releases in (US) theaters 17 December, and streaming on Prime Video from 17 January.

1 Like

I cannot wait for this! This is my favourite scary movie franchise!!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Was a little sceptical about Pattison as Batman, but based on the trailer, he actually looks and sounds very good. Just the right amount of sinister and scary, with a touch of crazy. Colin Farrel as the Penguin is wow! Unrecognizable!

2 Likes

The DC FanDome stream had lots of new stuff coming from DC over the next year or two - big screen, small screen, live action, animated, even some game stuff too.

Here’s Dwayne Johnson introducing his new role as Black Adam, with a little teaser from the movie at the end - only expected at the end of July next year, so I’m sure there’ll be a lot more hype (and at least two proper trailers!) for it before then.

1 Like

The Beatles: Get Back

Made from 57 hours of never seen before found footage. The restoration quality is incredible.
Directed by Peter Jackson and starring The Beatles.
Streaming on Disney+ in three parts on 25, 26 and 27 November.

1 Like

Operation Mincemeat

It’s 1943. The Allies are determined to break Hitler’s grip on occupied Europe and plan an all-out assault on Sicily; but they face an impossible challenge – how to protect a massive invasion force from potential massacre.

Stars Colin Firth, Matthew Macfayden, Kelly Macdonald, Penelope Wilton, Johnny Flynn, Jason Isaacs.
In cinemas January 2022.

The British make such good war movies.

2 Likes

The Tragedy of Macbeth

Written for the screen and Directed by Joel Coen.
Stars Denzel Washington, Frances McDormand and Alex Hassell.
In (US?) theatres 25 December, streaming on Apple TV+ from 14 January.

1 Like

Did they get Ferrari to design that title?

2 Likes

How it’s intended: The Tragedy of Macbeth

How it’s read: THe. TRA-GEDY. OF. MA CB BETH or MACBETH or MABCETH

#fkcedifiknow

2 Likes

Hey, I just post the trailers, I don’t dead open inside the logos!

2 Likes

This looks like it has potential

2 Likes

Definitely. And huge potential to become a multi movie franchise too.

1 Like

I can’t take that kid serious. He’s not the brightest light in the harbour

2 Likes

The Gedy Macb Tra of ETH

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of Uncharted! Not so sure about Mark Wahlberg as Sully, but will definitely go watch this!

2 Likes