Official Movie Trailer Thread

I dunno why this didn’t become a thing

3 Likes

I wonder if Nathan Fillion just didnt have the time to even consider it with shooting The Rookie

2 Likes

I remember this one! The perfect casting!!!

3 Likes

Ah, Bruce Campbell. He is getting better with age for sure!

1 Like

YES!

2 Likes

Yankee “Summer 2022” is our June/July, right?

(It’s always weirdly bugged me that they completely disregard everyone below the equator when they use terms like “Coming Summer 2022”. Like people in the Southern hemisphere don’t also buy tickets to watch their movies or pay money to play their games. Why can’t they just use months?)

3 Likes

I share your pain…

2 Likes

Morbius

One of Marvel’s most compelling and conflicted characters comes to the big screen as Oscar® winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. While at first it seems to be a radical success, a darkness inside him is unleashed. Will good override evil – or will Morbius succumb to his mysterious new urges?

Stars Jared Leto, Matt Smith, Adria Arjona, Jared Harris, Al Madrigal, Tyrese Gibson.

In theatres January 2022.

3 Likes

Oh look, now trailers have a little trailer infront of it… A preview of the upcoming 2 minute trailer. We are getting so dumb.

Main feature trailer looks good though!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Matrix Resurrections (Trailer 2)

Neo, Morpheus (a new one), and Trinity return (to cinemas) 22 December.

1 Like

Really disappointed Laurence Fishburn didn’t return.

1 Like
2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizarding world. Unable to stop him alone, he entrusts Magizoologist Newt Scamander to lead an intrepid team of wizards, witches and one brave Muggle baker on a dangerous mission, where they encounter old and new beasts and clash with Grindelwald’s growing legion of followers.

Stars Eddie Redmayne, Jude Law, Ezra Miller, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Callum Turner, Jessica Williams, Katherine Waterston, and Mads Mikkelsen.

In theatres April 2022.

1 Like

Everything Everywhere All At Once

An aging Chinese immigrant is swept up in an insane adventure, where she alone can save the world by exploring other universes connecting with the lives she could have led.

Stars Michelle Yeoh, Ke Huy Quan, Stephanie Hsu, Jenny Slate, Harry Shum Jr., with James Hong and Jamie Lee Curtis.
In theatres 25 March 2022.

1 Like

Death on the Nile

Agatha Christie’s classic detective Hercule Poirot’s Egyptian vacation aboard a glamorous river steamer turns into a terrifying search for a murderer when a picture-perfect couple’s idyllic honeymoon is tragically cut short. Set against an epic landscape of sweeping desert vistas and the majestic Giza pyramids, this dramatic tale of love gone wrong features a cosmopolitan group of impeccably dressed travelers and enough wicked twists and turns to leave audiences guessing until the final, shocking denouement. Every passenger has a motive.

A huge ensemble cast of stars including Kenneth Branagh, Gal Gadot, Sophie Okonedo, Armie Hammer, Emma Mackey, Annette Bening, Jennifer Saunders, Tom Bateman, Russell Brand, Adam Garcia, and Dawn French.

Originally slated for release back in October 2020, Death on the Nile will now release in theatres on 11 February 2022.

3 Likes