Official Movie Trailer Thread

The Batman

(The Bat and The Cat Trailer)

Vengeance equals justice for both the Bat and the Cat. In his second year of fighting crime, Batman uncovers corruption in Gotham City that connects to his own family while facing a serial killer known as the Riddler.

Stars Robert Pattison, Zoe Kravitz, Paul Dano, Jeffrey Wright, John Turturro, Peter Sarsgaard, with Andy Serkis, and Colin Farrell.
In cinemas 4 March.

1 Like

The Northman

From visionary director Robert Eggers comes THE NORTHMAN, an action-filled epic that follows a young Viking prince on his quest to avenge his father’s murder.

Stars Alexander Skarsgård, Anya Taylor-Joy, Nicole Kidman, Claes Bang, Ethan Hawke, Björk, and Willem Dafoe.
In theatres 22 April.

1 Like

Uncharted

(Official Trailer 2)

The race for the greatest treasure is on… if they can survive each other first.

Stars Tom Holland, Mark Wahlberg, Antonio Banderas, Sophia Ali, Tati Gabrielle.
In theatres 18 February.

2 Likes

Moonfall

In Moonfall, a mysterious force knocks the Moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurtling on a collision course with life as we know it. With the world on the brink of annihilation, NASA executive and former astronaut Jo Fowler is convinced she has the key to saving us all – but only one astronaut from her past, Brian Harper and a conspiracy theorist K.C. Houseman believes her.

Stars Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson, and John Bradley, with Michael Peña and Donald Sutherland.
Opens in theatres 4 Febuary.

1 Like

John Wick: Chapter 4

People: Is it happening?
Lionsgate: It is happening. Only next year though. Here, have a little teaser. And stop bothering us.

3 Likes

wait wait hold my beer when who how…

2 Likes

Is tru my bra. Next year. Check it. :grinning:

3 Likes

I missed the date I was looking at the … well I was looking at her … i saw it now XD

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Fistful of Vengeance

A revenge mission becomes a fight to save the world from an ancient threat when superpowered assassin Kai tracks a killer to Bangkok. Kai Jin, a young Chinatown chef in present day San Francisco, becomes entangled with the Chinese Triad’s pursuit of deadly ancient powers known as the "Wu Xing.

Stars Lewis Tan, Iko Uwais, Yayaying Rhatha Phongam.

Streams from 17 February on Netflix.

2 Likes

Jurassic World Dominion

This summer, experience the epic conclusion to the Jurassic era as two generations unite for the first time in Jurassic World Dominion, a bold, timely and breathtaking new adventure that spans the globe.

From Jurassic World architect and director Colin Trevorrow, Dominion takes place four years after Isla Nublar has been destroyed. Dinosaurs now live—and hunt—alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and determine, once and for all, whether human beings are to remain the apex predators on a planet they now share with history’s most fearsome creatures.

Stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, and Sam Neill.

In theatres from 10 June.

Side note: The very first trailer posted in this topic by @Wyvern, way back in January 2018, was for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, the second of the Jurassic World trilogy movies.

1 Like

Maximum effort trailer post…

3 Likes

Netflix, new movies every week…

3 Likes

Oh look, a short summary of the trailer, just before the actual trailer starts… We are so dumb…

1 Like

Turning Red

Disney and Pixar’s “Turning Red” introduces Mei Lee (voice of Rosalie Chiang), a confident, dorky 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Her protective, if not slightly overbearing mother, Ming (voice of Sandra Oh), is never far from her daughter—an unfortunate reality for the teenager. And as if changes to her interests, relationships and body weren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited (which is practically always), she “poofs” into a giant red panda!

Releases 11 March on Disney+

1 Like

Fresh

The horrors of modern dating seen through one young woman’s defiant battle to survive her new boyfriend’s unusual appetites.

Stars Daisy Edgar-Jones and Sebastian Stan.
Streams on Hulu from 4 March.

2 Likes

The Bubble

The Bubble is a comedy about a group of actors and actresses stuck inside a pandemic bubble at a hotel attempting to complete a sequel to an action franchise film about flying dinosaurs.

Sneaking out. Hooking up. Melting down. The cast and crew of a blockbuster action franchise attempt to shoot a sequel while quarantining at a posh hotel.

Stars Pedro Pascal, Karen Gillan, Leslie Mann, Iris Apatow, David Duchovny, Keegan-Michael Key, Rob Delaney, Fred Armisen, Maria Bakalova, Samson Kayo, Vir Das, and more.

Streams from 1 April on Netflix.

I think we can all do with a dose of dumb, silly fun for a change…

LOL! I will definitely watch this! Batman was hilarious in the Lego movies and this looks to be in the same category of humour!

Also, why has Keanu never played Batman before?!?!?!

3 Likes