Upcoming Holiday Games

Many of us will be getting some leave at the end of this month.

Have you decided what games you’ll be playing?

I know I’m getting Red Dead Redemption 2 for Christmas so it will be my big game to play for the two weeks that I’m off. Oh and I also want to finally finish Pillars of Eternity on the PC.

2 Likes

I need to get back into The Witcher 3 and continue my journey there - hoping to finish the main campaign by the end of the year.

1 Like

Star Citizen. Lots of Star Citizen.

Maybe a bit of AoE Definitive, Hero-U, BFME 2, and assorted C&C titles thrown in for variety.

2 Likes

For the holidays, I want to finish RDR2, play some Hitman Season 1, Cities Skylines and Return of the Obra Dinn. I’ll be away from my setup for a while so will have limited game time though, so will see.

Red Dead is first on the list. Inbetween that, Astroneer is finally launching on the 16th of December and @MalicE and I have been waiting a long time for that. Then I need to get my shit sorted in oxygen not included, Grind up light in Destiny 2 and finish South Park the Fractured but whole. The rest I haven’t planned out yet.

1 Like

Whatever I feel like lol, some hots, Killing Floor 2 maybe, if people want me to join them in Destiny 2, I’ll join along, just thinking now, I haven’t bought myself a new game in a while, need to upgrade PC first.

And me too. Can anyone confirm for me if the XBox Game Preview version automatically upgrades to the final release version when v1.0 releases in February. Like the way Steam Early Access versions do.

I ask because the Xbox version is Play Anywhere enabled (playable on Win10 PC & XB) and is R45 cheaper than the Steam version (playable on PC only) at the moment.

I’ll be playing Destiny 2 , as per usual, with flirts of Factorio and Planet Coaster added in for good measure (thanks SS!). Sadly, my third SS gifts (Jurassic World Evolution) crashes at startup and won’t work despite what I try. I might try and install it on my desktop to see if I have more luck.

1 Like

Just as a heads-up @Talentloos and @Malice… I bought and installed the Xbox Game Preview version of Astroneer yesterday and played for a while on my PC last night. Play Anywhere working, and released a week earlier than expected. :slight_smile:

awesome. Yeah we bought months ago as early access. And then waited for the final release. cause we kind of got to the point where we couldn’t do anything further.

1 Like

1 Like

Will finish tyranny and see how far I get with grim dawn

1 Like