Useful Android Apps

Alright, let’s do that then.

1 Like

Thank you

@Wyvern

1 Like

I’m looking to move my complete video production/editing operation from my pc to my phone as it’s easier to just get things done from my phone. Does anyone know any good full video editing suites that can do a lot. not just trimming and adding music. I would google it myself, but I thought I’d ask first.

Good luck all the ones I played with where finiky and just a hassle - if you find one, cheap is good I would love to hear! I have tons of vids on my phone of my mutt that needs sorting

1 Like

I used kinemaster and Filmgoria, filmgoria kept crashing on my phone tho
Kinemaster was ok just loads of adds.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check them out.

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What are you guys using to watch movies/tv shows on your phones? I have always used MX Player, but I cant get the codec pack to install and it is pissing me off :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I very seldom if ever watch anything on my phone, apart from streaming services like YouTube but I do have VLC installed if the need arises.

2 Likes

I don’t watch on my phone/

2 Likes

Its too quiet at the office, I don’t have enough to do, and not being a student means I don’t study. So I either read or watch stuff/

But typically after posting, it started working

1 Like

Glad we could help :smiley:

3 Likes

Another necro!

Any new apps that you guys can recommend?

1 Like

No idea I havent even made peace with the new xbox gamepass app :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve recently started using Toggl to help better manage my time.

3 Likes