Video of the Day

SO many good memories in there, played most of those, except racing/sport games and mortal combat games. I mean, it was the era of the very first real RTS games with Warcraft and C&C!

3 Likes

I loved Another World and actually have the 25 year anniversary edition on PS4. I remember beating it a few times way back when but can’t for the life of me do it now.

3 Likes

I had it on our Amiga. I think I made it further on the PS4 version TBH.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Stop stealing my whatsapp statuses :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Any Cyriak fans out there? He’s doing a live stream tonight at 11pm.

For those not familiar, he does animations in after effects, and writes his own style of music for them. He’s also done short ad break clips for adult swim and some music videos.

2 Likes

This utter mad lad spent months recreating the Top Gun Maverick trailer frame by frame, entirely out of LEGO. In 4K.

7 Likes

Wow!!! I am more keen to see that than the real movie!!!

2 Likes

Amazing - those mountain back drops must have taken hours - and all for a few seconds of footage!

3 Likes

Side by side… Makes it even better!

4 Likes

It is Wednesday my dudes :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Well at least I don’t need to wonder anymore what a bad acid trip would be like :grin:

3 Likes

When ya gotta loot!

4 Likes

How can he live with himself, monster

2 Likes

At least he didn’t kill the villagers and then loot them! He is a saint!

The quest could have been: “go find these shady smugglers from the village who have our supplies with them. They were going to sell it! Kill x of them and return for your reward.”

3 Likes