Video of the Day

2 Likes

Have a peer into the future of collaboration.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

That the video thumbnail catches that specific line of closed captions is perfect. :grinning:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Wasn’t sure if I should put this here or the space topic…

4 Likes

So if you’re not familiar with You Suck At Cooking, I suggest giving this video a whangjangle

Now that you have a taste for his channel, check out this masterpiece. Sit back, grab a coffee or beer (and maybe some [REDACTED]) and be prepared for something epic. Make sure you won’t be interrupted, and hang on for a ride.

4 Likes

hahaha thanks for sharing.

Subbed after that onion ring video and will watchthe other later :wink:

3 Likes

Once you have watched the other, please let the others know how important my instructions are.

4 Likes

Its Friday Again Its Saturday Sunday - Mufasa We Are Here (Cropped, recoded)

If all of his videos are like this, he has easily become my second-favourite YouTuber.

1 Like

Dude… His content is brilliant. And so critical to watch them in that order. :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn these scammers are scum and good on Mark Rober working with authorities to get to these people.

3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s amazing how Mark Rober’s harmless vigilantism has digivolved into a full-on support operation for law enforcement to take down syndicates of these scumbag scammers.

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s utterly insane! One wrong move, one bad crosswind,… :astonished:

3 Likes

I always manage to forget to check this thread. But glad I checked it today, for this, even if I’m 4 days late.

3 Likes

I’m really craving a blegg macgruffling now, waiting for lunch to cook

3 Likes