Void Bastards

Inspired by BioShock and System Shock 2, Void Bastards is a revolutionary new strategy-shooter that will test your wits as well as exercise your aim. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships and myriad dangers of the Sargasso Nebula?

The cel-shaded comic book art style = :heart::ok_hand:!
Out now on Steam and Xbox. Also released directly to Xbox Game Pass as well.

3 Likes

Wow, I must say I really like the art style

1 Like

A mate of mine said he got a 25% discount on this because he owns System Shock 2 on Steam. If that is the case I’ll buy it today! I’m keen on it and have been following it for a short while.

1 Like

Looks really cool. I don’t know System Shock but I’m also getting Portal vibes.

1 Like

Hmmm… I’ve seen a couple of people mentioning a coupon for 25% off on Steam, but personally I don’t see any coupon in my Inventory (and I do own SS2)

Is your mate in SA? Maybe because it’s already heavily discounted for us here at R175 vs $30 (R445) through Regional Pricing we don’t get the additional 25% off?

https://steamdb.info/app/857980/

1 Like

I got my 25% off coupon… Valid until June 5

3 Likes

In your normal Steam Inventory? Bloody cheek! I’m the one promoting their game and I don’t get a voucher? Conspiracy!

I’ve got a bunch of Coupons but nothing for Void Bastards. I call BS, I tell you!

2 Likes

Ya, that’s where it should be… If you want I can offer mine via trade by the looks of things.

1 Like

He is deffo from SA. I too have not seen my coupon from the web client though.

1 Like

Well if you aren’t going to use it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands :+1::+1:

Scratch that! I’ve just reloaded my account and the coupon is there now :man_shrugging: Thanks for the offer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okie doke. I was just about to say I couldn’t gift it, and would need a random item to trade for, but glad you’re sorted!

1 Like