Warframe hoping to hook new players with better intro to its story

Digital Extremes has revealed a new introduction cinematic for Warframe, which it says will serve as a better introduction to the game's story for new players. The cinematic was directed by Dan Trachtenberg, who was also the director on 10 Cloverfield Lane and is directing the upcoming Uncharted film.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/warframe-new-intro-cinematic-and-nightwave-season-two/
2 Likes

Posts made here appear under the article. To discuss Warframe in general, please head to the Official Most Epic Warframe Topic (M.E.W.T.):

1 Like

Wow. looks great. Is there doggo in the game? Also, at the end of that cinematic I thought to myself,“Nou gaan hulle k…”

2 Likes

The cinematic is so good. I really hope they have a great new campaign to go along with it. It’ll really help new players stay.

There are doggos! Cats too. Nothing in Warframe just has normal names, though, so naturally the dogs are “Kubrow” and the cats “Kavat”.

You can breed different types, which each have their own abilities. I’ve just finished incubating a Chesa kubrow. He turned out male, so I named him Jock. In hindsight I should have named him after a famous shepherd dog or something, because Chesas bite the hands of assailants and sniffs out additional loot. Like the Belgian Malinois dogs militaries use :smiley:

2 Likes

Next one you call Dita! Or Cerberus as she is known in Seal team :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like