Warframe — Wake up, Tenno

Get it again and I’ll teach you everything there is about the game :mechanical_arm: deal?

1 Like

Just checked, my game needs a 5GB update. @1nF4m0u5 I’ll be waiting for your router… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If it is not on Steam, how is this person on G2A selling a Steam gift version of the game?

Colour me suspicious.

Thanks for the heads-up on the bug. I’ll Google around and see if there are any recent developments in restoring Dark Sector as abandonware or something.

2 Likes

Taking a wild guess here, but I think that probably has something to do with FPB not rating the game locally or something. (Similar to Castlevania Lords of Shadow)

If you google Dark Sector Steam you’ll find it, but as soon as you click the link to Steam store it will say it’s not available in your region.

2 Likes

That’s going to take a while buddy

I need to redownload this tonight :smiley:
When is the release again

Sorry insomnia brain

2 Likes

Maybe… It could also be that the publisher simply hasn’t ticked the box to make the game available in South Africa. Le sigh.

Two of their other games are sold here and aren’t age-rated on Steam at all, as best I can tell: https://store.steampowered.com/app/37010/Ninja_Blade/

1 Like

Steven Sinclair/DE’s patent-pending: Soon™

No release dates announced for anything, but I think they said they are hoping for a 2020 release on everything that’s been announced.

The only thing with a launch date is The New War — Christmas 2019.

2 Likes

So I will wait till then to try it again - I just dont feel like triggering motionsickness again

2 Likes

I figured out why there are problems on Windows… GamersGate says it uses Starforce DRM:

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DARKS/dark-sector

If I’m going to try this on PC, I’ll look into DRM removal first. No way I’m subjecting my machine to Starforce.

(Also: Has anyone used GamersGate? Are they an actual store or also a key reseller?)

3 Likes

I’ve never used them but a quick google search says they are a legitimate source of games and not shady. I have definitely heard the name before. They used to be owned by Paradox.

2 Likes

I have to say, this is why I love Digital Extreme. Has anyone else ever made such a successful FREE to play game? And how it has grown since 2013. . . It just blows my mind, that and their interaction with their player base.

3 Likes

It’s their interaction with their player base that saved the company. That documentary on the first post is really cool, showing how they almost didn’t make it.

3 Likes

I have used them before. They were one of the first download retailers. Legit.

2 Likes

Path of Exile :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I have played this game on three separate sessions, initial release, when spaceships became a thing, and now. I would really like to hard reset my data coz I have no idea of the story or wtf I am doing here anymore lol.

EDIT: By the way, is there a MEW clan or guild or whatever it is called in this game?

2 Likes

All these articles have made me super lus to play again. Updating… I’ll worry about cap later.

1 Like

I can imagine that it would be incredibly jarring, given how much everything has changed. I think even the Star Chart has had a massive overhaul since you last played.

Your first mission will have to be to unlock the parts of the Star Chart you haven’t yet, and complete The War Within quest if you haven’t yet.

There is no MEW clan. I’m currently in a clan with some friends. I’m sure we can add you if you just want quick access to the items you can only get in a clan.

2 Likes

Luckily everything on the star map is done for me. Just need to grind PoE and Fortuna. Also get all the new primes and what not

1 Like

I still have a ton of things to do on the Star Chart. It’s kind of annoying not to be able to run rift missions because I don’t have the nodes unlocked. I have tried to unlock them but some of the missions I can’t do solo (I suck at building good frames) and matchmaking doesn’t wanna work for some.

1 Like