We Do Tech - Razer Seiren X Review

How’s it going everybody.

Hanu from We Do Tech here. I run a Tech YouTube channel where do a bunch of reviews, PC builds, Tech News and other tech related videos.

I just brought out my review for the Seiren X microphone from Razer.
Its retailing for R1600 on RebelTech and is defiantly worth checking out if you are looking for a mic to improve on your game streams or recording.

Let me know what you guys think and any feedback will be much appreciated :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Hanu!

1 Like

Welcome to the site @WeDoTech. I’ve watched this video, and I am really impressed by the quality of the videos. They are really well done, and you’ve got my sub!!

Also, I’m having a hard time placing your accent. It doesn’t really sound full Afrikaans-English. Sounds foreign…

2 Likes

Sounds like British-English accent mixed with an Afrikaans one.

But yeah, very nice review.

1 Like

I am looking at buying this mic actually. So your timing is excellent.

1 Like

i watched the video you did on the corsair LL120 fans and the cougar vantar (both of which i bought) :smiley:

1 Like

@Solitude Thank you :grin:

Hi @DieGrootHammer thanks for having me :grin:

As for my accent, i am Afrikaans just think I watched too much TV when I was younger and got it from that. Otherwise I do not know really:thinking:

1 Like

Not exactly sure where I got the accent but im actually Afrikaans.

Thanks man :blush:

@Talentloos perfect timing then:sunglasses:.
Hope the review helped you make a decision.

@wenzdayz thats awesome.
How did the reviews pair up to your experience, anything you think I missed?

Everything was spot on so far, the only thing I would have added for the fans was showing how you actually installed them(but that’s just me). I struggled a bit installing them.

On another note completely I do however think corsair needs to work on their software a bit for compatibility if your whole setup is not corsair.

1 Like

The review was great. The wallet, on the other hand, is still a bit slow to the party.

2 Likes

@Talentloos haha yeah same problem here.