What are you playing now?

The only option at the moment is Dirt Rally 2.0. Just need to find a slot to play in.

4 Likes

XBOX SERIES S

• Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
  • Dirt Rally 2.0
1 Like

Got 40% through Far Cry 4, hit a mission that needs perfect stealth, quit. I hate doing stealth in games. On to Far Cry 5, so far so good, nice to run and gun again.

Here is something interesting, if you ever consider going the Ubisoft + subscription route to play ubisoft games, keep in mind that you can only play those games if you have an internet connection. U+ will not allow you to play its games offline. Something I painfully found out this weekend when the storms brought down my internet and I suddenly got kicked out of, what I thought was a single player offline game.

4 Likes

I scrapped Sunset Overdrive (no interest) and then decided to continue with We Happy Few. Finished the first campaign in 2020 so I started the 2nd one now.

2 Likes

Gave up on Dying Light 2 (stupid timed missions and stealth sections) and started up Deathloop.

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: New: V Rising

Started playing “The Riftbreaker” I am not very good at these types of games, but this game allows for custom difficulty, so I set it to be quite easy, but whilst still having monster attacks and making defending still relevant, and I am having a really nice time, also starting to get that satisfying feeling as the efficiency of my power generation is picking up. Being able to make power from something once thought useless makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

2 Likes

Started playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I must say I am really struggling with the 3 things: 1. the grainy graphics, it irritates me, 2. the gameplay loop is too free form for my liking and 3. I SUCK at driving so getting around is painful, I end up driving cars and trucks off cliffs.

Started playing Far Cry 6 instead, much easier for me.

Also playing V rising.

Technically it is my second job, my side hustle but I am also playing testing an indie game for real money 2 hours a day again.

2 Likes

I love GR:Wildlands, more so than GR:Breakpoint. That said, they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. But coming back to GR:Wildlands, I hardly if ever used a vehicle and primarily hiked it in order to explore the world, it is beautifully realised and lovingly created.

2 Likes

Mmm, I reckon I just need to get into the military mission mindset to play it.

2 Likes

Shout if you even need a hand in FC6 it for me was brilliant.

1 Like

Currently playing when I have time:

Project Hospital
Software Inc
Bioshock Infinite

3 Likes

V Rising. Stupid game. Avoid at all costs. :stuck_out_tongue:
Deathloop
The Sinking City

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and frankly while I love the fact that I am a Jedi in the Star Wars universe, I am struggling with this one and just want to get to the end.

2 Likes

Really enjoying Far Cry 6, a little depressed that I had to put all my settings on low just to play properly :frowning:

Oh well, let us hope SARS smiles upon me this year, maybe this is the year I can replace my 3 year old GPU. 4gb VRAM is not enough anymore…

4 Likes

My GPU is a little older than that.

1 Like

PC
Deathloop
V Rising
Tales of Arise

Xbox
Lost Judgement

Switch
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Resident Evil 4 (starting tomorrow night)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

4 Likes

I’m still playing Elden Ring!

3 Likes

Just finished Deathloop so that will be replaced with Chernobylite.

EDIT: So I started plyting Chernobylite and I was not expecting crafting and survival. I only watched like one trailer for the game long ago and put it on my want list and when I saw it on sale on EGS I went for it. I read up a bit now and it seems crafting and base building / resource management is a very important part of this game and since I’m already doing all of that in V Rising I’m actually, for the first time ever, considering getting a refund on EGS. The buidling reminds me of the building in Fallout 4 and I hated that. I’m sure it’s a really good game and the atmosphere looks stunning but it’s not what I expected or want.

3 Likes

Update: Requested a refund for Chernobylite, it’s not my bag.

Started playing Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. That is exactly what I expected and wanted. Very similar to Sinking City which is what I hoped for.

4 Likes