What are you playing now?

I’m still alternating between two piratey games, Sea of Stars and Shadow Gambit. Love them!

Recently I added the DLC to Resi 4 into rotation and I’m having a good time with Ada.

Also went back to Bayo 3 yesterday. Still a bit of a mixed package, but when it gets the action right, there’s nothing else like it.

1 Like

Starfield
Forza Motorsport. Will start tonight. Um I think the release date is today.

1 Like

Xbox Series S

• Assassin’s Creed Mirage
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
  • Forza Motorsport

You are correct sir.

2 Likes

You gone done the upgrade!? Nice!

Almost 2 years now, what rock you been under?! :sweat_smile:

But I still have my Xbone as well.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: GeForce NOW in South Africa

Starfield - XBox
Diablo IV Season 2 - PC

Forza Motorsport - On hold until they fix the bug where it doesn’t save your progress.

4 Likes

Is it out yet? I thought it only comes out at 19:00 this evening.

1 Like

Yeah, I can only game again around that time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PC
Like a Dragon: Ishin
Cyberpunk 2077

PS5
Lords of the Fallen
The Crew Motorfest

Switch
Nothing right now, but might get Mario on Friday

2 Likes

Still playing Starfield and when I’m done, I want to get and start Alan Wake 2.

3 Likes

I’m also starting to feel the FOMO for Alan Wake 2. I wasn’t a big fan of the original game but I love Remedy and Control was simply amazing.

I like the mystery surrounding it all and while I was lukewarm towards Control, bringing Alan Wake into the mix really got me interested. So I’ve been patiently waiting for Alan Wake 2 since the last Control DLC and I really hope the redhead makes an appearance in the game.

1 Like

PC
Alan Wake 2 (FOMO strikes again)
Lords of the Fallen

PS5
Spider-Man 2
The Crew Motorfest

Switch
Super Mario Bros. Wonder

2 Likes

Diablo 4 Season 2
Lord of the rings: Return to Moria (survival game of dwarves and dark places)

2 Likes

How is LotR: Return to Moria?

It is a survival game, it is set in LOTR in the mines of Moria. It has dwarves etc. The game is not amazing or innovative in the genre but it does the trick of feeling like a life threatening scramble through the darkness. So I would rate it as good!

2 Likes

I tried hard but I just couldn’t get into Lords of the Fallen.

How is Alan Wake 2? I’m hoping that I’ll finish Starfield this weekend so I can start that next (instead of one of the tons of games waiting for me in my backlog). I really hope the events of Control will somehow tie in with the game. I’m actually going to be disappointed if it doesn’t.

2 Likes

What about Lords of the Fallen did you not like? Not a soulslike fan? For me it’s one of the best games I’ve played this year. The only problem I have with it is it’s technical issues (performances and frequent crashes towards to end, especially crashes during boss fights annoyed me). I love that they added the ability to reset your game world after beating but keeping the same difficutly. Now I can steamroll all those early bosses and show them who the real boss is.

Alan Wake 2 is great so far! I didn’t really enjoy the first game that much but I love Remedy and Control is amazing so when I heard AW2 and Control are in the same universe I just had to get it. So far I haven’t seen a direct connection to Control’s events but I’ve encountered some FBC things.

1 Like

I believe this was my response… can’t remember much more than that.

1 Like