What are you playing now?

Yeah, I think all in all, it was like a 15Gb download for all ME1 mods.

1 Like

4 Likes

How is that a 6?

2 Likes

“6 Left followed by immediate hairpin left into right 4 jump maybe”

3 Likes

Slowly getting back into BFV after neglecting it for almost half the year. When you jump off the FPS train, you get your ass handed to you when you get back on. I’m digging the new maps though. Anyone here I can add on Origin?

2 Likes

Not sure how up to date it is, or how many are BF players, but there is this:

2 Likes

I dive into BFV every now and again, you can add me if you like

TechThief

2 Likes

I have an irrational need to keep my friend lists tidy, but thanks :slight_smile:
@TechThief added

2 Likes

By tidy you mean divisible by two and three

3 Likes

Finished Dishonoured 2, really enjoyed it! Playing Prey now.

3 Likes

Just finished the Titanfall 2 Campaign, it has a direct link to APEX Legends, as well as all the guns from APEX came from Titanfall.

SPOILER!!!!!

2 Likes

Just finished Jedi: Fallen Order. Great game and would definitely recommend it. Maybe not at full price but it’s really worth a playthrough. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

PC
Assassin’s Creed (1)
Jedi Fallen Order
Divinity Original Sin 2
Remnant: From the Ashes

PS4
Borderlands 3

Switch
Torchlight II

Really enjoying AC. I recently finished Odyssey and coming back to AC1 is actually a great feeling. Unpopular opinion incoming … Odyssey is the worst AC game by far and even as an RPG with no correlation to AC it is a boring, bloated, repetitive (both in terms of aesthetic and gameplay) slog of a game. The game should have stopped after 20-30 hours but Ubisoft just kept adding more and more to it. Definitely a case of quantity over quality.

2 Likes

I’m shuffling between 9 games. That’s at least 6 too many.

1 Like

Nearly done with outer worlds then starting disco elysium.

3 Likes

I am struggling to get into the story of outer worlds

I’m going on a nostalgia trip by playing the StarCraft Remastered campaign. :blush:

2 Likes

I reinstalled Dragon Age Origins last night and I’m really enjoying it. I miss this Bioware

4 Likes

Me too @Wlad. Me too.

1 Like

DAO the last hurrah for the real BW.

1 Like