What are you playing now?

Decided to retry one of my backlog games, but with a trainer this time.
Remnant - From Ashes

Not a fan thus far, but I’m about 30 to 50% finished, so I’ll try and finish it next weekend.

2 Likes

@Viper What dont you like about Remnant FTA? Just curious .

Currently Im playing:

PC
Baldur’s Gate 3

PS5
Remnant 2

Switch
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure. It’s not bad, but I’m just not feeling it. It could be the combat that feels off to me or maybe I’m just feeling disconnected from it all… or maybe Death Stranding has ruined all other games for me :slight_smile: (this is the first game I’ve tried playing after that).
I did play it back in the day when we had it on game club, but lost interest and stopped. I figured it was because I kept dying which is why I decided to retry it with the trainer.

I’ll still play and finish it since the story does seem like it could be interesting. It looks like these developers are responsible for the Darksiders games and I love those stories.

2 Likes

Saints Row Reboot
The gameplay I think isn’t as good as Saints Row 3 and 4, but still fun and over the top like a Saints Row game should be. I think the graphics has also been upgraded (haven’t played the older games in quite a while to compare).

1 Like

I don’t know if I should admit it, but I’ve been playing a ton of Marvel Snap when I get the odd chance. Started about 2 months or so ago (during the Ghost Spider season) and I’m at CL750 right now. The more I play it, the more I’m enjoying it.

2 Likes

Yeah man, the game really bit me when it came out and I put in a huge amount of hours over a few months. I would play at every chance I could, though not so much any more and not sure why.

2 Likes

I played it a lot a while back. It is a lot of fun! Not playing it much anymore but did enjoy it when I was into it.

2 Likes

Escape from Tarkov, wipe just happened, unfortunately the SA servers have been having some issues, but for the most part we have been able to play in a stable fashion.

Some Forza Horizon 5

2 Likes

haha also installed that again over the weekend.

I’ve been hitting that and Ride 4 a lot lately.

2 Likes

Quake II Remastered. I always thought this was the 2nd worst Quake (after Q4) but even so, the remaster feels good to play!

Small QoL and aesthetic changes have made this feel quite “retro-modern”.

2 Likes

Connections
Puzzle #67
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:blue_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:purple_square::blue_square::purple_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:

3 Likes

Giving D4 a break, it all seems the same every day now.
Struggling to find a gap filler until next Friday (Starfield).
Playing some Craftopia, cute survival/crafting game, for now.
Briefly entertained getting BG3 but the download would finish by the time I can play Starfield :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wayfinder, a fantasy warframe like game until Starfield.

2 Likes

Started playing “Sea of Stars”, big fan of the visuals, unfortunately the game is crashing at an unavoidable battle so I am soft locked right now until the game is patched, apparently some people have just straight up deleted a .dll file, but I have a feeling that will cause problems later on in the game, so for now, waiting for patch.

2 Likes

Dang, that sucks. I hope there’s not a problem with the PS4 version. It’s free on PS+ Extra right now, so I’m going to be giving this a whirl tonight on stream.

1 Like

Finished the Saints Row reboot. Not as good as the previous ones, but still not too bad and still over-the-top action. Sadly it seems that this will be the last one.

4 Likes

I finished Spider-Man Miles Morales and it was very good. Also finished the Diablo IV battle pass. Not going to push for level 100. Will take a break until season 2.

Now I’ll play some short games until Starfield comes out on Game Pass. First up is Erica on the PS5.

4 Likes

I finished the main Quake 2 Remaster campaign. It was surprisingly fun! I had played Q2 many times in the past, and attempted a replay, but it always felt a bit bland.

Replaying it now, maybe it’s gone full circle and feels retro now! Either way, it was a no-nonsense, honest and fun FPS.

Also playing:

Shadow Gambit - the devs have delivered a masterpiece in the genre as their final game.
Sea of Stars - a wonderful tribute to games like Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana, but also totally their own thing.

3 Likes

Pc
Starfield

Xbox
Starfield

Switch
Sea of Stars
Vampire Survivors
Fire Emblem: Three houses

PS5
? (not sure what to play next :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Finally finished Fallout 4, this time basically forced myself to b-line the main quest line, I did do some side quests, but I actually wanted to finish the game this time, and not step into the trap of trying to grind and build up my settlement. Might continue doing stuff now that the main quest is done, just to keep myself busy until some other game comes out, most likely Skylines 2 or Payday 3

4 Likes