Diablo 3

Phone:
Motorsport Manager 3

1 Like

PC
House Flipper
Grim Dawn
Plague Inc

I started a second playthrough of Fallout 4 some time ago (think last year). The last two weekends I continued from my last save. Going to do one full completely playthrough with all the DLC since I didn’t have any DLC on my first play.

1 Like

I still haven’t finished my first playthrough… Maybe one day. Don’t have any of the DLC though.

So far, I am still crappy at APEX…
I AM however starting to HIT PEOPLE!! So I’ve got that going for me…
Also started playing with another friends wife who is also new to FPS, so I dont feel like a TOTAL noob…

Web of Shadows - Wii
so much high flying acrobatics

1 Like

XboneX

Wolfenstein II the new collosus (this game is friggin awesome, i would rank it alongside the original bioshock and half life 2) gameplay and story is amazing, a bit hard but worth it

After playing a lot of Gwent and Thronebreaker, I was tempted to get back into TW3. I have the complete edition on Xbone, so kicked off Heart of Stone DLC.

Have to say, after playing the superb and liquid smooth Spider-Man game, combat in TW3 is feeling pretty clunky and cumbersome. I guess I just need to adjust.

1 Like

I cant stop playing No Man Sky on pc, I think I have a problem

1 Like

Played and finished Saints Row IV (better than SR3 - I know what I typed).

PC

The Sims 4 (Origin)
GRID 2 (Steam)
Mass Effect: Andromeda (Origin)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Steam)

Just ordered myself a key for Need for Speed: Shift, so that’ll be added in time as well.

1 Like

Since I didn’t get into Nioh 2 Alpha I’m playing some Nioh again. Finally made it to NG+3 today. Literally every enemy now kills me in one hit. Fun times ahead.

Played some House Flipper over the weekend, and still playing Assassin’s Creed Origins.

1 Like

Haven’t had much time to game lately so mostly it’s been some Apex Legends here and there. Still working my way through COD: Infinite Warfare’s campaign and then will get stuck back into AC: Origins

Currently Warframe and going to start Saints row the third while I wait for AC Origins to download

2 Likes

Good for another Warframer - you have good taste :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am so far behind on that game its scary. Been playing it since beta. What Mastery Rank are you?

2 Likes

In all honesty Warframe is a sore topic for me, I played from Alpha, just after the Arc wing came out I had to stop, they changed to much in the game and now it makes me so motionsick its not even funny.

I had over 1000 hours in the game. . . .

At least I handed the account over to @SIGSTART and they are playing it a lot - if you ever need a team, just hop into the discord channels - you will see them playing it most nights.

2 Likes

Warframe is that type of game, you play for a bit and then leave then you start again. It’s a love hate relationship

2 Likes

Its that one game, I will always love it! Even if I cant play it I still watch dev streams. I have spent more money on the game than I have on other games. Their free to play was and still is one of the best applied in any game.

2 Likes