What are you playing now?

Like you can’t stop playing or you don’t know where you are?

1 Like

Both

I love the game but I keep getting lost in the game caves and dying

1 Like

I had someone tell me lastnight that I should try it seeing that I’m currently busy with No Man’s Sky. Apparently they the same style, just one underwater and the other in space (yes, i know you can do underwater in nms too :stuck_out_tongue:)

I have it on Epic but should get it on ps4 one day.

1 Like

The witcher 3
Killing floor 2

Some friends convinced me to join them in playing The Forest, I didn’t think it would be a game I’d enjoy but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. The game environment is really well designed and the lighting effects give it a real sense of atmosphere as you huddle round a campfire hoping to survive the night.

2 Likes

I thought that The Forest was a single player game.

There is a single player option but you can play multiplayer too. Up to 8 players with peer to peer hosting and more if you setup a dedicated host.

Just finished Witcher 1 and since TW2 didn’t win GameClub I don’t have to wait for the new month and can jump right in. :smiley:

2 Likes

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Completed

PC

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (to start soon)
4 Likes

Apex Legends - (Season 2)

Guacamelee 2 - I can feel this game sucking me in just like the first one did.

2 Likes

Black Mesa as should everyone except @Wlad who seems to hate Half Life.

2 Likes

I’m also gonna sit this out. Been playing Saints Row

I don’t just seem to hate it, I definitely hate it. I’ve always found it to be extremely overrated. Ever since I first played Half-Life in high school.

Playing:

PC
The Witcher 2
Borderlands Pre-Sequel
Pillars of Eternity

PS4 (very little at the moment)
Red Dead Redemption 2

Switch
Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I just finished doing all 120 shrines on my second save. Now I’m working on getting all the Koroks (yes, all 900 of them), doing all the sidequests, upgrading my gear and doing the DLC before going to the castle to kill Ganon.

1 Like

Rimworld (PC)
F1 2019 (PC)
Vampyr (XBox)
Diablo III (Switch)

And need to start Black Mesa.

1 Like

XboneX

I wanted to play forza horizon 4 but there was another 8.2 gig update :expressionless::smirk:

so i played some wolfenstein II and some bloodstained curse of the moon instead

1 Like

Still loving the return of city of heroes, playing some astroneer and outer wilds on the side.

1 Like

Just finished Witcher 2, time for another run at Witcher 3.

2 Likes

I just discovered that crack that is Dead Cells. I’m supposed to work on a deadline for tomorrow morning, but the game just consumed 2 hours of my life!

4 Likes

Got it last night can’t wait to play it

1 Like

Yeah i bought it during the Summer Sale, as it was cheap enough. Little did I know how much value was packed into that bargain buy!

2 Likes