What are you playing now?

Why does that mean you have to finish it?

1 Like

'cause I paid for it.

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad dude back in 2013 I got Metro 2033 I finished it a few months ago so I know the feeling

1 Like

My steam library is basically a long list of unfinished/unplayed games with a few exceptions.

3 Likes

Same here @czc. Same here.

1 Like

Generation Zero…this game has so much potential. It was free over the weekend and I played a bit of it. First off, it looks STUNNING! The environments are simply amazing! The sun setting must be of the best I’ve ever seen in a game.
On the other hand, other in-world objects like furniture, kitchen stuff, cars, etc are kinda low quality, with models being low polly and textures not that crisp.

Fighting, stalking or avoiding the enemy can be tense, sometimes I feel like the enemy should not have spotted me, but those are not too often.
Houses feel like cookie-cutter props, mostly they follow the same layout and furniture. Maybe it’s a Swedish thing, but I doubt they would build all their houses the same, even in the countryside.

I’ve torn between getting it or not, I think I’ll wait for a 50% sale perhaps, hopefully the devs can add more to the game.

1 Like

Bards Tale IV: director’s cut. Used to play the old bards tales back in the day. This is more of the same, with better graphics. A very puzzle driven game, thankfully you can turn on a “cheat” to get through doors that needed a puzzle solution. Combat is turn based, world movement is 1st person 3D, very pretty. The music is the best part, everything celtic.

Some videos I recorded in game.

The sun 00:06 and 08:50 looks mind-blowing.

This is why I play games, from 05:36 to 07:39. I attacked the enemy, which I shouldn’t have, went OH CRAP OH CRAP, SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT, SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT and ran. Thought, I’m gonna swim away, game was like, lol, oh no you dont! Had to fight.

1 Like

Those environments do look really good.

1 Like

I should have added with the videos, it lost some detail with the ShadowPlay recording and then with YouTube’s processing.

PC

• RAGE 2 - completed yesterday
  • GRID 2
  • Mass Effect; Andromeda
  • PUBG
  • Control
  • GTA IV +DLC

Finished GRID 2.

Now I get to start downloading Need for Speed:Shift, which I bought a long time ago.

1 Like

With my free month of Origin Access I finally have a chance to try out the much praised Dead Cells and I can confirm that it is indeed excellent. Very addictive.

I’ve made it to the Golden Castle after a really successful run, including beating two bosses on the way. Getting quality items really helps.

3 Likes

Don’t you have XGP for Windows as well? Dead Cells is part of the catalogue!

Also, it helps which route you take. Some routes are much longer and more challenging than others.

4 Likes

This I did not realise!

2 Likes

Dead Cells is amazing. Man I love that game

2 Likes

I felt an incredible urge to play a post-apocalyptic game recently which led me to remember Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. I bought this game ages ago and didn’t play it much when I first got it, but now after starting a new game this past weekend I haven’t been able to stop playing it since. I am absolutely loving it! Sure, I could nitpick a few things, but overall for a game that came out almost a decade ago it’s actually really, really good. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I also really enjoyed it. The Pigsy DLC is also quite cool, very different in terms of gameplay from the original game.

Haha Pigsy. That scene where Monkey said she can hear everything you are saying was funny. It had me like…

Divinity OS2
Destiny 2
Division 2
…Legend of Bum-Bo