What are you playing now?

I just finished Twelve Minutes. It’s one of those games that’s perfect for Game Pass. In that I would have been very unhappy had I bought it but I’m glad that I got to play it. It’s hell of a frustrating without a walkthrough and once I started using a walkthrough I enjoyed it more. The ending is quite interesting but the game leading up to it could have been much better.

Now I’m playing:
Humankind - PC
Greedfall - XBox

4 Likes

I played the “unofficial demo” version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits and I really liked it, so I decided to buy it on the Epic Store.

6 Likes

unofficial demo

2 Likes

Xbox

The falconeer (not my type of game)
The Ascent (not my type of game)

PS
Spiderman
Uncharted lost legacy
GT Sport

3 Likes

Dude, I’m really impressed with it and would love to pick it up one day.

I just finished Marvel’s Avengers and found its campaign surprisingly enjoyable.

Going to try and focus more on AC Valhalla and some of my racing games; ACC, Dirt Rally 2 and Ride4.

1 Like

Me and a few friends are trying to play Titan Quest Anniversary, but there is a game breaking bug where as soon as the 4th player joins the host, their game crashes and can’t join, we have been lucky to get two games in with all 4 of us, but it’s a very constant bug and very frustrating. The times we got it to work was to all leave the game and start it up again, but even this is not a surefire way to get it to work :frowning:

1 Like

Been playing Destiny 2 alot with friends
Hellpoint
And Rust

Can’t wait for December then the new dlc for Blasphemous releases

1 Like

I finished Kena: Bridge of Spirits. It was really good. Quite challenging, even on the normal difficulty. I hope there will be a sequel or some kind of follow up.

2 Likes

Switch
Diablo 2
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag

Xbox
Marvel’s Avengers
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

2 Likes

Finished operencia the stolen sun.
Now started solasta

2 Likes

Playing Marvel’s Avengers, almost finished the Avengers Reassemble campaign.

2 Likes

Quake remastered on ps4

2 Likes

Played and finished Imposter Factory. Highly recommended if you played the other Freebird games (To the Moon, etc)

3 Likes

Bought some new games so things have changed up a bit, lol.

Switch
Monster Hunter Rise
Diablo II
AC Black Flag

Xbox
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
AC Odyssey

PC
Myst

4 Likes

Pc
Insurgency sandstorm and men of war assault squad 2

1 Like

Finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. It’s pretty good. The sequel should be very good.

4 Likes

Yep, I’m looking forward to it!

That final battle in Innocence is quite spectacular.

2 Likes

Playing resident evil village. Stunning game.

Also still insurgency. Tomorrow I’m playing far cry 6 I got with my pc

3 Likes

Still on my list of things to play, I’ve heard it is quite good.

I have a few games on the go here and there:

SP: Timberborn, No Man’s Sky

Co-op: Satisfactory

MP: ACC and AC (for the racing) and Dirt Rally 2 when the deadline draws near :smile:, CSGO, BF 2042 beta (for now)