What do you have installed game wise

Just curious how many games do you have installed over all your devices.
PC (just steam for now and on battle.net I have Destiny 2)

I have an oddball collection - for those days that we feel like doing a MEWME evening, or for when the interwebs die I always have something installed extra just in case

But currently, I am just playing Div1 and Stardew Valley

1 Like

At work so can’t show my installed games but all in all i think i have like 5 games installed :thinking:

I find it way easier to install and uninstall games as i play them.

2 Likes

I’m the same as you. I think I have about 4 or 5 games installed. Will have to check tonight.

2 Likes

Its gonna take some time to make a list. Will do so later on tonight.

1 Like

See my mentality was - crappy interwebs so let me keep a collection going. I might actually go thru the list now and uninstall a bunch since I now have stable interwebs

2 Likes

I have a 2TB drive that is just for game installs and at one point every single Steam game I owned was installed, but the games have gotten so big now that that isn’t possible anymore.

At the moment I have 101 games installed on Steam (out of 210 owned), then about 5 or 6 Origin games as well as Destiny 2 and Diablo III on Battle.net.

steam%203

Out of all those I’m only playing Stardew and Dark Souls right now.

2 Likes

Currently installed on steam, although i mostly play rimworld.

Not on steam is Overwatch, Division 1, Rainbow Six Siege and Apex Legends.

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. Everything I own?

ehehe since we live in an age where downloads are getting faster I was curious to see who still had big game collections and why

Due to only having a 500gb SSD, I only have a few games installed at a time, currently:

No man’s sky on Steam
Anthem and ME: Andromeda on origin

I always try to keep at least 100gb free so that Windows can manage to play games that use more than 6gb memory through a handy swap file.

I have about 133 games installed on Steam at the moment - I actively play a small portion of those but many are there waiting for me to jump back into or to finally start playing. I guess I should uninstall most of them since it doesn’t take long with Fibre to download games these days.

I’ve also got a few installed on Origin, Battle.net, Uplay, GOG Galaxy and non-launcher games too.

1 Like

I’ll just put this here…

You never know when you want to play something!! Says the guy that never plays anything…

Edit: Oh, this is Steam only. Shall we talk about Origin, Uplay, Battle.net and GOG as well?

1 Like

Can I have your hard drives?

1 Like

I have a 256GB drive for my games and mostly just have games installed that I’m actively playing.

1 Like

What a great timing with posting this thread. I worked this out yesterday…1.3TB of games currently installed. With the drop in SSD pricing, I’m really considering making the jump for a 512gb or 1tb SSD to replace my hdd space at least for my games along side my OS ssd.

1 Like

Full list below for steam. I’ve also got Caesar III and Caesar IV. To be honest I don’t know what else.

2 Likes

Why is everyone’s Steam games list screenshots stretched?

2 Likes

The forum seems to try and make it fit some sort of dimension. If you click on the pictures they look fine.

2 Likes