What I love about [game name here]

Playing certain games can leave a lasting impression or just have a niche feature that you just wish were implemented in other games, or perhaps you experienced something you really appreciated in a game.

What was that thing and from what game was it?

Lately I have been playing Lego City Undercover, and much like many of the games in the LEGO franchise, I don’t see any fail state. The games are super accessible that I can even play with my kids, one being a 3-year-old.

Not having a fail state means that I can confidently let them play, even when I am not present, and I can’t lose any progress.

6 Likes

I LOVED the mechanic from Remember Me, the game itself was quite fun, and the editing of the memories mechanic was so cool for me.

5 Likes

I love how dark and depressing and bleak Bloodborne is. Trick weapons are also pretty cool.

5 Likes

I love Cities Skylines because it caters to my love of building something.

What I loved about Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was that it catered to my want of completely destroying something. :smiley:

I love the duality of video games.

5 Likes

What I love about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the sense of exploration in a vast world, the quirky characters and creatures, and the satisfaction of solving puzzles and defeating challenging bosses. It’s a game that manages to be both epic and charming at the same time, leaving me feeling like a hero!

8 Likes

Ori and the Blind Forest left a lasting impression on me.
I loved the story telling even though it wasn’t groundbreaking, it was just done so well. The way the story progressed together with the amazing OST, it changed the whole mood of the game at times, magical. :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes