What part of the muffin is the best

I haven’t had a proper muffin in ages, and out Food Lovers, just packed out fresh blueberry muffins. So I grabbed one and realised I can’t remember what my favourite part is. I do now know its the top, that slight crunch and chewwyness is just awesome.

• Muffin Top
  • Muffin Bottom
  • The middle
  • Are you nuts - all of it!
  • The paper

0 voters

1 Like

I’m curious. Do you throw the rest of the muffin away?

3 Likes

Nope never, I eat it all, but I peel the paper off, start at the bottom and eat to the top.

1 Like

The paper is definitely the healthiest part, and the only one I’m allowed to eat.

3 Likes

I like to rip pieces off along the edges.

2 Likes

Hehehe this was first one in over a year, I normally can avoid them, but the smell was amazing

2 Likes

What happened to my post?

2 Likes

It was deleted because of what you said. As you can see paper was added to the poll.

2 Likes

I wasn’t actually being serious, but I guess it’s a thing!

2 Likes

The top of course! It’s one reason I love vanilla muffins as the top comes out different to other types of muffins and has a specific kinda crunch.

2 Likes

I take off the paper and then eat both the top and bottom part together. But i voted paper coz it made my rofl

4 Likes

Since my story earlier got deleted, I knew a guy who prided himself on making sure everyone knew he was eating the paper.

The question is, is eating the paper considered rude, socially unacceptable, disgusting, etc? Do you turn your head while stuffing the whole thing in using 2 fingers? Do you do the “sea food” gag with it?

Also, is the paper included into the nutritional information? Is it good fiber at least?

2 Likes

:point_up: Asking the real questions here.

2 Likes

Okay I’m confused as well as concerned. Is someone taking the piss or do people actually eat the paper?

3 Likes

Yup. I knew a guy.

I’ve nommed a couple in my day, but never swallowed.

2 Likes

Well that was inevitable. :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly why I posted it. :smiley:

Had an afterthought that I should have posted the original text in out of context, then quoted in here

3 Likes

That might be too meta for a Friday night.

4 Likes