What RPG class are you Quiz?

I don’t think we’ve done one of those online quizzes to find out what RPG character you are yet.

I turned out to be a warrior. Its what I always choose to be in an RPG anyway.

1 Like

Congratulations, your got Ranger! Nothing beats a bullet to the head…maybe an arrow or two aswell.

1 Like

Congratulations, you got Mage! Who needs a weapon when you can just make someone’s head explode?

1 Like

Congratulations, your got Ranger! Nothing beats a bullet to the head…maybe an arrow or two aswell.

seems legit i guess

1 Like

Aww, I was hoping for cleric.

2 Likes

I got the same. And was hoping for warrior / barbarian.

1 Like

Congratulations, you got Mage! Who needs a weapon when you can just make someone’s head explode?

Somehow got the class I always choose in games :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Berserker. That works for me.

2 Likes

3 Likes

^5

Kinda thought I’d end up with a Bard or a Thief…

1 Like

This thing is rigged… Did it last night, told me I’m a Warrior (yeah right). Did it again just now, different answers. It still thinks I’m a Warrior

1 Like

Youre a warrior at heart

2 Likes

Congratulations, you got Berserker! You’re an offensive juggernaut with better-than-average defensive capabilities, heavy armor, and a knack for absorbing damage. Your capacity for sheer destruction gives you a place of honor in any party, and you can fend for yourself while soloing.

1 Like

Congratulations, you got Assassin! You specialize on stealth for engage. You have the ability to incapacitate and enemy through high bursts of speed and damage. Your defenses may be low, but your glass cannon tactic is unstoppable.

1 Like

Congratualtions, you got Warrior! Cleaving enemies in half is your thing!

Sounds about right I’d say

1 Like

Meh

1 Like

I got Berzerker.

so accurate.

1 Like

am i really the only one to get bard so far :sweat_smile:

1 Like