What SIGSTART is busy working on

A bit of a slow start to the gaming aspect of this schedule… (in my defence, I didn’t quite know what this weekend would hold so it was difficult to set firm times)

But!

For those who are around, I’ll be messing about in Black Mesa from 19h00 or so, and then Wyvern and I will be hopefully be playing some Borderlands from 21h00.

At 00h00 I’ll be signing off to watch the TennoCon keynote.

2 Likes

I think you can tick a few things off your list as done :slight_smile: Borderlands/Black Mesa and such.

2 Likes

Thanks! And I need to create a new list for the week ahead (like releasing the podcast). A bit swamped at the moment, but after I’ve rested tonight, I should be back at full strength tomorrow.

2 Likes

What are you using to edit? If its something I have access to I could watch a few tutorials and give it a shot to take the pressure off you.

1 Like

The edit is done! @Entity did it.

I’m listening to it now (late—he sent it to me last week already—just got swamped). Just have to upload it to Archive.org and then I’ll try to edit together a rough video to upload it to YouTube.

3 Likes

@Entity What software did you use?

2 Likes

Just audacity. Nothing fancy

1 Like

I feel like i dont know what I am waiting for but i cant wait XD

1 Like

Do you need help with either of those?

If you would like to make a video for YouTube, that would be great. Try and splice in a few clips of the things we were talking about to make it interesting.

I’ll handle the Archive.org upload this evening (at the MyBroadband Fibre.

2 Likes

Oh so you want like a ‘highlights’ video thing? You don’t want to upload the whole podcast to youtube?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sorry, I mean add actual video about what we’re talking about. So the whole podcast, but with a bit of video, not just a static image.

So like, some footage of racing games when we talk about racing, and “live service games” when we’re talking about that.

Don’t worry about Warframe — I’ll add my own gameplay video to whatever you put together.

Haha… just explaining why I’m not active during the day :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, I see now that the MyBroadband Fibre you speak of isn’t the Fibre connection at the MyBroadband offices like I was thinking but The MyBroadband Fibre Conference. I understand now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what happens when I post while distracted :stuck_out_tongue:. That sentence was entirely incomplete!

2 Likes

Indeed. That poor ( is missing his loving partner deeply. i weep for them

1 Like