What to expect from an online-only BlizzCon 2021

After cancelling BlizzCon 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Blizzard announced that it will hold an online-only version of the event on 19–20 February 2021.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/get-ready-for-blizzcon-online-2021/
2 Likes

When the response to this is a bunch of underwhelmed fans wanting to be there live, Blizzard be like, “Do you guys not have phones?”

3 Likes

Yea that is why Im not excited, I have little faith that they will give us anything good.

1 Like

Feels like it’s going to be one of those " this is what we have been doing since last time" kind of things, like a news update thing, doubt it will be anything really entertaining, though they will probably have like giveaways and stuff

(Did not read the OP article btw)

1 Like

I expect not to attend, online or in person :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here. Blizzard and Bioware are two companies that I don’t have faith in anymore.

2 Likes

I would like something substantial about Overwatch 2 but I’ll just catch the highlights of whatever happens.

1 Like

Same here, but I also would never have attended before anyway. So no change for me.

2 Likes

Highlights from the opening:

• Blizzard is remaking Diablo II
  • The Rogue class is coming to Diablo IV
  • WoW: Shadowlands’ first major update is called Chains Of Domination
  • The Burning Crusade Expansion is coming to WoW Classic
  • Hearthstone’s new expansion is called Forged In The Barrens
  • The Blizzard Arcade Collection is out now on PC, Switch, PS4, and Xbox One

Source & details:

Metallica played a song
It was fine.
:grinning: