What was the last movie that you watched?

Rewatched Wall-E again after so many years. What an experience!

3 Likes

I tried watching it, got about 30mins in and gave up - not my kind of humor

1 Like

Watched The Tomorrow War. Typical sci-fi movie, kind of an Aliens and Prometheus vibe at times, and it has some time travel stuff in there.

All in all a good action flick

3 Likes

Awake was good, my only problem was with the ending.

Netflix seems to have the same end movie formula for all their apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic content. No resolution, just more questions.

2 Likes

I have a thing against zombies in movies/games. I tend to not watch or play them.

2 Likes

It was a cool action flick, but it had a major flaw in the premise that bugged me from the start. Still, was enjoyable and the CG was good.

I think I absolutely have to watch this. It looks fantastic!

Edit: watched it last night, enjoyed it quite a bit. My favourite bit was the part that was not in the script :joy:

1 Like

We watched Black Widow over the weekend. I enjoyed it. Then we re-watched Infinity War and End Game.

4 Likes

I watched F9 yesterday. Just wow.
I love the Fast franchise, but man, this movie. There were times brain tapped out for a few seconds.
At one point I think I may have audibly said (was wearing headphones): “Go fuck yourself”.
And the was one point where I realised the rest of the movie going forward is an alternate reality.

5/10

1 Like

Well the movies did get more and more outrageous over time.

1 Like

*FTFY

2 Likes

Finally got Disney+ working again after Google got more strict on where you can activate your credits.

Aaaanyway, watching Luca later tonight.

But, we just watched Piper, the Pixar short. Oh… My… Gosh…!!! That is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen!

2 Likes

I loved Luca it was very cute and so well done!

1 Like

Yip, such a good movie!

1 Like

Watched a couple of movies over the weekend…
Monster Hunter - Netflix, quite enjoyed it. I would love to see another movies here.

He’s all that - Netflix - This was utter bullcrap… the acting was to gosh darn terrible. I am a fan of the original with Freddy Prinz Jr. but this was just so awful, I cant believe a watched it to the end. the only good thing here was some of the music where they did newer version of old songs. I like watching RomComs but this was just wow bad.

SAS: Rise of the Blackswan - Netflix - Was an ok army type movie but it really feels like it was missing something…also i dont like Ruby Rose… SIGH

3 Likes

I watched the new Witcher animated movie on Netflix. It was okay, but the sound mixing was terrible, had to turn on subtitles.

NOBODY - 7/10

It was a fun movie, clearly following in the same vein from the John Wick series of movies. Bob Odenkirk is great and I wish Saul Goodman would open a can every now and then!

1 Like

We watched Palm Springs last night. Really good movie!

1 Like

Fixed

Watched The Judge. Good movie

1 Like