What will be your first post-lockdown takeway meal?

okay… I might cave and get some KFC.

2 Likes

I am assuming you are talking about Asami - just be careful with their cooked foods, since I don’t eat sushi I always eat their dumplings or something else whilst people stuff their faces. I have been there 4 times, 3 times went down with food poisoning.

That’s the one yes. We tried one plate of dumplings one of the times we were there, but they were utterly disgusting, so we stuck to the sushi. The sushi is top-notch!

1 Like

Tataki sushi is pretty good , and yamada sushi :grin: wont go to places that make questionable food

1 Like

We finally had some lovely pizza this weekend. had to order by 4pm and got it at 6:30.

3 Likes

my goodness, where is this from? it looks amazing.

1 Like

We have an ItalOven nearby.

They are actually known for their building of pizza ovens and braai’s. They just have this one branch serving food and honestly it is the best. Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin crust, so its crispy. This one I added some extra cheese and garlic - they LOAD this with garlic and I always want more. They are about R90 for a medium but as you can see they don’t skimp on toppings or flavour.

1 Like

Yeah, that looks great and not bad value it seems.

1 Like

My son decided he wanted Simply Asia for dinner on his birthday so that is what we’re having tonight.

3 Likes

That pizza crust looks good.

Saw a show about Durbanville wine places and the one place had awesome looking pizza paired with wine. Me and my dad immediately said we need to go there after lockdown.

1 Like

I feel so sorry for you :stuck_out_tongue:
Simply Asia is over rated if you ask me :stuck_out_tongue:

ITs the best crust that we have found here. What winefarm is it that you wanna visit

YEah, please share.

I think it was Merendal.

2 Likes

They do great breakfasts as well. I had French toast there once.

1 Like

1kg takeaway ribs from a local restaurant damn that was good, and i want more now

2 Likes

Thanks to this we are now having pizza for lunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm I can do with some good ribs. We have an amazing ribs place here but they didn’t open for delivery. I really hope they don’t close down.

1 Like

I don’t have a place close by and now I am craving the ribs as we…

2 Likes

Nice, literally like 5 minutes from me.

2 Likes