What will be your first post-lockdown takeway meal?

With the lockdown dropping to level 4 on Friday and the Takeaway and Restaurants being allowed to deliver food, what meal will be your first order?

I don’t think I’ll try get anything on Friday - unless I order an hour ahead maybe, as I foresee a very high demand. But it will be soon, I’m sure. Not sure what I’ll go for though. Burgers? Pizza? Hmmm…

3 Likes

Wine.

5 Likes

Chinese - I am craving some pekind duck - its not something I can make myself :frowning:

3 Likes

303 beef hot and a 508 beef hot and a 606 with prawn

5 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t do take-away meals. Only sitdowns with beer. So I’m afraid thats not happening.

3 Likes

dont think we will be having any this weekend but get some next week. But if we are to get anything it will probably be pizza

3 Likes

MCMUFFINS!!!

2 Likes

We got pizza that Friday. Was delicious. :grinning:

4 Likes

Drove past a MCD and KFC that where still taped shut today.

4 Likes

I hate you a little bit

We wanted to do that but the dad veto’d so no takeaways till we can pick it up ourselves - he doesnt want to get old cold food 5 hours later

2 Likes

I had a gatsby saturday, it was glorious. Fell asleep afterwards, like it was a sunday afternoon.

3 Likes

Dinner Saturday night

still no breakfast menus available :frowning:

3 Likes

We did pizza yesterday

1 Like

I’m jonsing for some BOSSA but I see they’re still closed.

1 Like

I SO want a cooked chicken from SPAR or wherever. I really enjoy those. I get a break from cooking and I can eat all the soft yummy bits while carving it up for the family.

2 Likes

I want sushi, that is it… but all you can eat sushi

2 Likes

That sounds good! I’m not so sure about the all you can eat though, I find they usually skimp or use less quality fish. But maybe you know of a good place?

1 Like

There’s a place here in Tygervalley Mall that does great buffet sushi. I’ve been there twice now and every bite was pure heaven. I never finish more than about 12-14 pieces though…

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of pics of platters my friends and I made ages ago

2 Likes