Where do you sit on the gaming chair alignment chart?

Looks like I’m neutral good

3 Likes

Lawful good because I stole a chair from work.

Used to be lawful evil but the chair was falling apart. Also I would not recommend a gaming chair to anyone.

3 Likes

Lawful good, thanks to the recommendations from the good MEW folks. I’ve got scoliosis, so I try to be mindful what I inflict on my back. Spending a bit more on a great office chair has been a godsend to me, especially since I work from home waaaay more these days.

4 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

I’d be in between Neutral Good and True Neutral. I’d love to shift directly to the right left though. (My back would hate me if I went Chaotic.)

2 Likes

Chaotic neutral? You need good core muscles for any of those chaotic options.

3 Likes

Where would this one be classified as? Had one when I was very young.
https://www.takealot.com/wellback-ergonomic-kneeling-chair/PLID68585410?colour_variant=Blue

At the moment I’m neutral good when working and somewhat chaotic good for gaming.

3 Likes

Lawful good for me. I have the same chair (NetOne) at home and office and absolutely love it.

2 Likes

Lawful good with a headrest add-on.

At first, I was expecting to see a bunch of different postures to choose from “where do you sit on the gaming chair”? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lawful neutral: got me an amazing ergonomic office chair at the end of last year, best chair I have ever bought.

2 Likes

On the edge of my seat!

4 Likes

I am literally sitting on the same chair as shown in the neutral good picture…

3 Likes

Neutral evil is the closest to what I have.

2 Likes

Neutral good

2 Likes

haha interesting as I use a range of sitting tools depending on where I am situated.

• lawful good - at my desk with the chair I stole borrowed from work.
  • chaotic good - when lounging in the lounge in front of the TV/console. We have beanbags and a couch.
  • chaotic neutral - when sitting at the kitchen/breakfast island
3 Likes

I used to be Lawful Evil, but am now closer to true neutral

1 Like

Lawful Evil - of course I play sim racers all day :grin:

2 Likes

My chair is probably closest to the lawful neutral design.

Would love something closer to the top end but we don’t have those at work for me to steal :sweat_smile:

1 Like