Woman Crush Wednesday

Putting down a name without any pic is just as bad as posting a pic without a name!

1 Like

1 Like

And even worse than the 2 previous rules is posting WCW pics on a day which is not a Wednesday. Total Anarchy!!!

3 Likes

Was a follow up on a complaint about the Wednesday no pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Was more of a rule stating post than a complaint! :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch yourself neh

1 Like

I am way to fuggly to watch myself. I avoid mirrors.

1 Like

Pictures don’t do her justice. Just the mere mention of her name is enough.

I was going to say that those are not her best pictures by far! Since its not Wednesday I will not post any today :wink: Google her!

2 Likes

I enjoy those kinds of pictures of her, they really do her acting and the costumes of the series justice. Any of her model images are just way too normal.

I already posted her, but she’s definitely welcome back any time (Wednesdays, or any other day of the week)

3 Likes

Yeah no rules against that. If she is so nice that you have to post her twice… so be it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How about this picture of her.

1 Like

It’s not wednesday! :grin:

2 Likes

Does it matter :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it does. Some of us (okay, me) use this thread as a symbolic body clock reset. If I see a WCW post and it’s not Wednesday, my whole routine is thrown off for the rest of the week. Post your confusing off-schedule pics in Image of the Day!!

4 Likes

Yvonne Strahovski

5 Likes

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

4 Likes

I wish I was Charles Carmichael.

1 Like

He’s been my go to alter ego since for ages. Starbucks, Roccamommas, any place where you have to give a name, I’m “Chuck” or “Charles”. I do it mostly because it makes my daughter cringe with embarrassment, but also because, well… Yvonne :grinning:!

1 Like

I love how in Mass Effect they accurately modelled her front teeth. It is her one small flaw… If I have to find a flaw…

3 Likes