Xbox Game Pass

Yeah ain’t you just lucky…

1 Like

20! Count them… 20 classic Bethesda games going onto Game Pass tomorrow!

• Dishonored Definitive Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Dishonored 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • DOOM (1993) (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • DOOM II (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • DOOM 3 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • DOOM 64 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • DOOM Eternal (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Console, PC)
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Console, PC)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online (Cloud, Console)
  • The Evil Within (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Fallout 4 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Fallout 76 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Fallout: New Vegas (Console)
  • Prey (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • RAGE 2 (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Console, PC, Cloud)
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Console, PC, Cloud)
5 Likes

Lol, same…

3 Likes

To add salt to the wound.

3 Likes

Been saying it for ages now - as far as MS and Xbox are concerned, it’s not about how many consoles they sell, or how many exclusives they get. It’s all about giving as many people as they can easy and affordable access to as many different games and gaming genres as they can.

Gaming as a subscription service through Game Pass is fekkin’ brilliant. For gamers and for Microsoft. 20 million-odd subscribers at R100-odd a month is a pretty damn healthy cash inflow for providing access to digital products.

4 Likes

Melissa McGamepass is hinting again…

New game? Mysterious signal? Anomaly?

The “new game” might well be Outriders, which is includes the description:

Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal
The signal comes from the “anomaly” that is the focus of the main story line.

Add to that the spotting of the strategically placed Outriders (probably the demo) artwork on the screen behind Xbox’s Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb during a recent interview:

EwV8Z-BXAAQebGV

Guess we’ll see in about 2 weeks time…

2 Likes

So much for confidentiality…

1 Like

Well that is certainly one way to get people to give Outriders another chance after issues in the demo!

1 Like

I’m actually contemplating downloading the demo and getting stuck in. I think they said progress carries over.

1 Like

Some poeple have played the demo for hundreds of hours farming legendaries to carry over to the main game. The demo has 9.5 million hours logged. It’s crazy.

1 Like

Seems Game Pass games aren’t without limitations…

2 Likes

:eyes:

It kinda reminds me of the demo’s we’d get on the PC Format or NAG disks that we’d play over and over again. Some of us spent more time replaying the demo than we ever did playing the full game!

2 Likes
3 Likes

We all got a taste of Outriders with the recent demo, so I’m thrilled to announce that Outriders will be available on Console and Android phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass on day one!

Just spreading awareness that this doesn’t seem to include PC.

2 Likes

Which sucks, was contemplating getting it this way rather than spending R800

1 Like

This game is a big meh for me. It is so highly rated and well regarded but I don’t like it at all. It has some really interesting ideas, but it’s not for me.

Wonder how it will run on the ol’ XB1…

1 Like

Started playing the demo last night, and while I have a few reservations overall it wasn’t that bad, acceptable. Much like many games of this nature there are specific slow downs or bottlenecks in certain areas that I have come to accept.

PS: I am playing it on a One X and not an Xbone.

1 Like

2 Likes