Xbox Game Pass

Just me or does anyone else’s Game Pass app not seem to be displaying all the games? Mine is just kind of blank.

1 Like

On pc? Mine struggles sometimes

Sorry, I no have a PC, or shall I say, MS doesn’t have a Mac app for GamePass.

I’m talking about Android.

1 Like

Havent tried on Android sorry.

1 Like

Mine works fine. Or did a week ago when I last used it. I actually installed Gears Tactics from the phone instead of the console which is pretty cool.

1 Like

I didn’t realise that Game Pass streaming was available in SA?

1 Like

I don’t use the streaming, I generally use it to see what’s in the library and manage games, like @Solitude says.

3 Likes

It’s not. But you can install games on your console from your phone and some other features.

2 Likes

Oh right, sorry I misread your post and thought you were playing Gears Tactics on your phone :smile:

2 Likes

Its very a nice game. I am currently busy with it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Woop! Woop!

Assetto Corsa on the OneX is gonna be bitchin’. Honestly, it’s the one racing title I really miss since not having a PC.

4 Likes

Microsoft is quite sneaky… They keep on advertising everywhere that EA Play is included in “Game Pass for PC”. I even have a screenshot of earlier today where they showed it was included in the R99 per month option. Now the website only reflects it being included in Ultimate… This explains why all my attempts to link my Game Pass and EA accounts have been futile, as I can’t get the EA Play library to reflect anywhere in the PC XBOX app.

Proof that it was on their website earlier today:

…and now it’s gone:

3 Likes

Damnit! I was counting on it being included with PC. I also confirmed the same yesterday that it is included in PC!

EDIT:

Still showing this to me:

3 Likes

And on another page:

3 Likes

I think it’s still coming to be honest. I don’t think MS/XB would have made all of those statements, posts, comments, etc. about it coming to GPPC only to go back on that on the day it’s supposed to happen. The global shitstorm would be tsunami sized!

Nah, I think (hope?) we’re just being a touch overeager and a little impatient. I think it just hasn’t been activated yet. It’s still early morning (7:30AM) on the west coast of the US. Let’s give them a moment or two to get their morning coffee in before we fire up the torches and sharpen the pitchforks.

I’m watching the Twitter accounts to see what get’s said - it’s usually one of the first places they announce things:

Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) / Twitter
Xbox Game Pass For PC (@XboxGamePassPC) / Twitter

3 Likes

I AM NOT IMPATIENT! I HAVE BEEN STARING AT MY CLOCK FOR 5 MINUTES AND ONLY 5 MINUTES HAVE PASSED!!!

4 Likes

In the meantime, I think it’s probably worthwhile making sure the Xbox App on your PC is updated. BTW, at the moment whenever I start the Xbox app I briefly see this error message:

So there’s presumably some link between the Xbox app that will connect to EA. It’s just not in the Store yet.

Also worth doing if you haven’t yet, is downloading and installing the new EA Desktop App:

EA Desktop Open Beta

3 Likes

And just as I press enter on that, it’s 8:00AM in the US and Xbox has just posted this sad news:

Update on EA Play: Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC in 2021 - Xbox Wire

You are now free to unleash the shitstorm. :expressionless: (Or more accurately, join the shitstorm that is washing over them on Twitter already…)

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40XboxGamePassPC&src=typed_query&f=live

3 Likes

It’s not like there aren’t enough games to play in the mean time anyway :smile:

4 Likes