Xbox Game Pass

Seems to be an unannounced surprise. First mention I can find of it was in a tweet about 4 hours ago:

Xbox Wire post also only went up earlier today:

So did you like it? If you did, now you can be all legit with it and boost your Gamer Score :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, though I did actually play the demo previously and it seemed like it could be fun, I was just curious of how much the game is actually like the demo since the demo tells you there may be some differences or it takes place in different places or something.

2 Likes

Scarlet Nexus is awesome. I played the test version when it launched and after about an hour I bought it. Might actually replay it on Series S at a later point. Decent Anime vibe story and excellent combat.

3 Likes

I bough Scarlet Nexus at launch. Great game, it kind of runs out of steam towards the end but it’s a pretty long game, so not really an issue.

1 Like

ICYMI - all available today:

3 Likes

I been lus for a JRPG lately and Scarlet Nexus comes just at the right time, started playing it last night and it is definitely scratching that itch!

6 Likes

Coming Soon to Game Pass (1-15 October)

Available Today (5 October)

• Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox

Available 7 October

• The Procession to Calvary (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
  • Visage (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox

Available 12 October

• Back 4 Blood (Cloud, Console, and PC) Day One Release
  • Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PC)

Available 14 October

• Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
  • The Riftbreaker (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) ID@Xbox Day One Release

Available 15 October

• The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox Day One Release

ICYMI - Recently Available

• AI: The Somnium Files (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dandy Ace (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
  • Lemnis Gate (Cloud)
  • Marvel’s Avengers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Scarlet Nexus (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Unsighted (Cloud) ID@Xbox

Leaving Game Pass Soon

Leaving 15 October

• Gonner2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Heave Ho (PC)
  • Katana Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Scourgebringer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Tales of Vesperia HD (Console and PC)
  • The Swords of Ditto (PC)

3 Likes

I see that MS has snuck in Evil Genius 2 into the upcoming release schedule. Game Pass going crazy at the moment.

3 Likes

Weird how they just dropped that into the library without any mentions. It does say “Coming Soon” on the store page, with a Release Date listed as 30 November only, so presumably they’ll add it to the “Coming Soon to Game Pass” info in mid-November.

Meanwhile, I would like very much to have Circuit Superstars which released today. Can you please find out when it will be coming to Game Pass so that I don’t waste money on it? :smiley:

3 Likes

I concur with that. For console specifically too. Kthnxbye.

3 Likes

I foresee the following question almost becoming a meme as it will get asked of every game release these days:

“But is it coming out on Game Pass?”

4 Likes

The Riftbreaker is available today, I really liked the demo, so I look forward to playing it.

2 Likes

I also had fun with the demo, got it downloaded to try out later

1 Like

And of course another one of my most anticipated games is unplayable because of un-rebindable keys. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m digging battletech if you like mech warrior and tactical turn based games and management try it

1 Like

Are you talking about Rift Breaker? I’ve just booted it up and I see that you can rebind controls

1 Like

Yeah, you can rebind everything except the Journal which is permanently bound to J, the key I use to move left. So every time I try to move left all I get is the Journal.

1 Like

Ah that’s really unfortunate. Don’t know why that of all things the Journal button has to be hardwired to J. It’s not even that important comparitively speaking.

I think it may have been a late addition to the game. It wasn’t in the demo at all.

Having never played any Minecraft (yes, I said that!) I have no idea what the difference is between Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, but either way, both are coming to Game Pass in November.

2 Likes