Xbox Game Pass

I think Kiwami is this months humble bundle :mechanical_arm:

Can’t wait to play that

3 Likes

Good boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Rage 2! Was planning on buying it sometime… Since getting XGP for PC I haven’t touched Steam!

3 Likes
3 Likes

And here we were all thinking that the Epic Store would be Steam’s main competition and then MS sneakily comes in with their fantastic subscription service!

3 Likes

The only big part I do not like of the XBGP is the 100000 of folders they need to create when you dare to change their standard install folder - also the fact that you cannot copy my game folders to my brother so he doesn’t need to download anything.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is amazing but can do with a little with tweaking. Running a Windows game service like it is on a console won’t cut it. We are used to having access to all our folders, and we can move files and edit .ini files. And we end up being able to do that anyway, so why make it so hard for us?

Saying that, I love the service and the range of games!

3 Likes

Fully agree with this. I had issues with Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice that I would need to fix with setting launch options. But with the way that the Windows Store games are filed and launched I couldn’t add the launch parameters.

1 Like

See this is why I love a service like this. I was really amped to play Rage 2 and, seeing as I didn’t have to buy it, I waited for the 44GB to download so I can try it out. Loving both Avalanche and Id, I thought this would be a match made in heaven. Well, after spending 45min in the game I promptly uninstalled it. It was boring as hell.

3 Likes

I’m very sad to announce that Ashen is leaving Game Pass. I was ready to play it after I complete The Outer Worlds but now I don’t think there will be enough time.

1 Like

R15,90 for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate promo running again. This may be old news, but I found that now I could take advantage of it this time even though I had GP Ultimate before.

3 Likes

I also took advantage of it. Set until middle Feb!

3 Likes

This is my biggest issue with subscription services (other than Humble).

I’m afraid we’re going to lose history at some stage because Netflix / iTunes / Google Play remove media from their catalogues. The same thing can happen with games.

And not just subscription services either… If Steam decides to purge its library of unprofitable games… then what?

3 Likes

if you download it before they remove it you can still play it after they removed it as long as your gamepass subscription is active.

eg. my console has not been connected to xbox live since my gamepass ultimate expired yet im still able to play metro exodus and all my other gamepass/gwg titles until i connect to the internet again and then console updates the info on those subscriptions

3 Likes

Coming soon to Game Pass for Console:

Coming soon to Game Pass for PC:

Soon as in December 5, 6 and 12!

4 Likes

Oh yes! My friend Pedro.

2 Likes

Nice! I’m looking forward to playing Age of Wonders: Planetfall. It’s on the console already but it’s one of those games I’d prefer to play on PC

2 Likes

I never played Reach and have never been a big Halo fan, so I was excited to give it a try. Not impressed from the first chapter of the game. Not my type of shooter. Might keep it installed for some co-op.

3 Likes

Available today!

On GP for Console:

On GP for PC:

3 Likes

I’m busy playing Afterparty on Game Pass on the XBox One. Get definitely recommend it. Made by the people who made Oxenfree.

3 Likes