Your top 25 Games/25 Games you love

Defined me as a gamer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Star Control! Nice!

Didn’t play #2 much, but my friend and I spent so much time on the first one on my Amiga back in the day.

1 Like

Like, I want Destiny but I can’t think of which title to remove/replace.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Vampire!
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

Top 25 Shoot 'em ups (shmups)

3 Likes

Same! Every new post I see I’m thinking how could I have forgotten that one, and that one, and that one too!?!

5 Likes

25 Games that I thought about now as games wot I like. Subject to change within minutes :smiley:
I guess these are recent-ish games that came to mind.

3 Likes

I made a list of 25 third person shooters that I really enjoyed over the years. Some recent and some not so much.

• I tried to keep it to strictly shooters and not to include games that are primarily another genre and just have TPS combat (The Last of US, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, The Division 2, etc.)
3 Likes

haha, I thought about putting together a list of my most played and influential FPS games. Not definitive by any means, and I’m probably missing some, but here’s what comes to mind as a first pass.

2 Likes

My top 25 of all time

5 Likes

Meh, give me top 100. 25 is far too little. Scrolling through the posts did remind me all the good stuff I played a very long time ago.

6 Likes

Necro! I made a list of (some of the ) games I grew up playing. Would be interesting to see some more.

2 Likes

Building mine now. What did you qualify as “grew up”? Before finishing matric? Before starting high school?

1 Like

3 Likes

I included games I played in high school as well. I was still growing then, in fact I only got a growth spurt after high school :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes