Your top 25 Games/25 Games you love

I saw this trend on Twitter(X) and decided it would be interesting to do here. Just make a list of your top 25 games of all time and post it here. I’ll start (in no particular order):

You can use this link to create your list: https://topsters.org/

This was harder than I thought it would be and there are definitely some games (especially more recent ones like Starfield and BG3) that I thought would be there but I couldn’t think what to take away to add them.

EDIT: It doesn’t have to be a top 25 (but can be if you know what they are). Just list 25 games that you absolutely LOVE and are happy to have had the pleasure of playing.

6 Likes

And many more but these came to mind. Most of them are open world RPGs, I have a favoured gaming genre for sure.

4 Likes

*looks at others list…

*looks at my list

Guess you can tell a persons bias and preferences from this kind of list :smiley:

(and theres NOTHING wrong with that!)

Sorry I had to deviate, I feel top 20 fits better :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Actually quite difficult.

3 Likes

Oh man, so hard now. Looking at the other people’s lists I am realising that there are so many more I could have chosen. No way to rate them all though into 25 ;-P.

3 Likes

100% this, but I just went with the first 25 that popped into my head when I sat down to make the list. There are so many more great franchises I love that I haven’t included like Assassin’s Creed, Mass Effect, Last of Us, Killzone etc.

Pretty much the only ones that are rock solid are my top 5 and I actually put them in order at the top.

2 Likes

First pass. This will change.

3 Likes

Ergh, I forgot both Subnauticas off my list. I give up, I have so many games I have loved, trying to dredge up and rate them against others I have played is tiring.

1 Like

I am willing to commit to a list that has only 25 games, with the caveat that it will be different every time I start over :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely not definitive or in any order, but here’s the first crack

3 Likes

I think its at this point that while we can’t all agree on whats within the top 25…we can all agree we are FUCKING blessed to have had video games in our lives

<3

8 Likes

There’s just no way that this can be done. Top 25 games? Nope. Decided to do five standout titles from each of the decades that I’ve PC gamed in. Not definitive, not the best five, just five standouts that I’ve played and that have left strong gaming good vibes. There are many more, and like others, this list is bound to change regularly.

6 Likes

PREACH!!!

2 Likes

On reflection I’ve added a slash to the thread title. While I know what my top 5 are, listing the top 25 games I’ve played in my life are nigh on impossible (especially when I see other people’s lists and see games I omitted from mine).

So yeah by no means should this be a definitive list of your top 25, but rather 25 games that you truly LOVE.

/I love seeing everyone’s lists.

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing something like this too, but top 25 of each decade :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahahaha! That would also be more accurate for me, starting with the 80’s

1 Like

2 Likes

This took longer than I thought it would, not because on competing titles, but simply trying to rack my memory for memorable experiences.

In no particular order and there are many others that aren’t mentioned here:

3 Likes

Wow, this was more difficult than I could’ve imagined. I couldn’t think of more than 10-15 titles that really influenced me over the decades! But here’s my first attempt:

3 Likes

Thief II and System Shock 2. That’s some great taste!

2 Likes