All things Rainbow 6 Siege

So it seems me and flex just missed each other last night, so if we all want to jam we must set a time when everyone can join and wants to join.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Having kids that does not always work for me. Sometimes they take longer to fall asleep than others.
So I message when I am ready to go, then I go. Who ever then joins jams with, otherwise I solo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gedink jy gaan my op steam message en nie op uplay nie hence hoekom ons mekaar gemis het XD

1 Like

Dink ek het jou net gmsg waarop jy my laaste gmsg het :stuck_out_tongue: No worries though

2 Likes

I didn’t know there were so many Siege players here…

I recently got back into it as well again. I still suck at it but that’s my teammates’ problems :stuck_out_tongue:

Another buddy of mine got it over December as well and convinced his entire clan to get it too, so the local player base seems to be growing

1 Like

Then we must definitely jam some time man :mechanical_arm:

yeah I invited the new guys to Werners discord server as well

Ah sweet then when you guys are on I’ll join or if I’m not playing with friends

Nice to see a bit of interest! Will re-download and play with you guys some time!

1 Like

should hopefully be able to join from tomorrow, been working late everyday so far this week, and just ending up dead tired. Just gooi me an @ on discord, will always be on there.

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Al many of you already know the new season for siege dropped yesterday and let’s just say… It’s a whole game update.

Originally 80gb update but as some of you have the HD also installed the size rockets to 105gb update. Now you can uninstall the HD pack and your download will drop to 80gb as intended and released on the Twitter page of siege.

So with that I hope to see some of you soon in the game as I’ll be bribing Anneli to let me download it at her house over the weekend :mechanical_arm:

Busy updating or should I say downloading the game since it’s fucking 105gb