Anthem (2019)

Oh bloody hell!! Another complication? Why EA?? Why do you make it so hard for us to like you?

1 Like

That is indeed me

1 Like

I think thatā€™s how it works (donā€™t quote me :D). A buddy of mine had to create an alt account back when we tried out BF5. Also, it only allowed him to play for 7 days or 10 hours (which ever came first)

2 Likes

Friend Request sent, PM-ing the link to you nowā€¦

2 Likes

Awesome thank you so much!

2 Likes

Pleasure bud, hope it works!!

1 Like

I will keep an eye on this thread for some views on how the game is, before I commit to it.

Mainly I will be looking for how this plays in relation to something like Destiny 2 (which I rather enjoy). So if the feedback is "Itā€™s basically Destiny 2 but " Iā€™m probably going to be keen.

Probably. I donā€™t like the way EA does things tbh, so Iā€™m super sceptical.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer! Hang on, let me execute my plan and see if the information Iā€™ve gathered is accurate before you waste an invite on me.

2 Likes

Destiny 2 - pc or console?

Iā€™m a console pleb, soz

You suck :stuck_out_tongue:

You donā€™t know the half of it!

2 Likes

I am also keen on seeing where this goes.

If this is like Destiny 2 in the way that you have a great story, great fun progression with fun ways to combine abilities untilā€¦ the story is done and all you have are daily missions and endless grind for gear that is just a month or two of repetitive activities away.

Then paying R200 a month to reach that stepladder up to the hamster wheel of doomā€¦ and then stop playing, sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

QuƩ?

1 Like

I just want a fun post-story gameplay loop that I can enjoy with my friends (or solo) a la Destiny 2 or Diablo 3.

I donā€™t mind the grind, as long as the rewards are good, and seasonal rotations keep things interesting.

2 Likes

yep you found me

1 Like

Personally, I would LOVE a game to come out where I pay for the time I play. The one thing I HATE (and I do not use that word lightly) is paying for a month of play time, because every hour that I am not playing makes me anxious about the money I am wasting.

2 Likes

Capture
Gotta love origin

2 Likes

Lol. I think their site is getting hammered right now. Tried reloading the Refer a Friend page 5 minutes ago, and itā€™s still hangingā€¦

2 Likes

Capture

2 Likes