Assassin's Creed Odyssey Official Thread

I’m glad you are enjoying it @Beo. I’ve also been playing a lot and just love it so much. It’s such a relaxing game. And all the stories are interesting so I never get bored. In my opinion it’s the best AC so far.

1 Like

That it is, and the main reason I play it.

Initially I didn’t care to much for the story but I am getting intrigued by it. Mostly just oplaying for the relaxation and little stories that I make from it.

An Assasin’s Creed game it may not be, but I couldn’t care for that. They could have just called it Odyssey for all I care, a great game is what it is.

1 Like

I finished the main game plus all the dlc except Atlantis last week. Such an amazing game. Did everything I could find.

Took a bit of a break and started The Fate of Atlantis last night. I’m not really a dlc person and don’t get it for most games but since I got the base game for R100 (thanks CNA!), I bought the season pass on special and it’s really worth it.

2 Likes

I finished all the DLC on Monday. If any of you enjoyed the game but didn’t play the DLC, I can highly recommend it. The season pass adds a ton of content to the game. Including 3 new areas.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this game. Kasandra is one of the most likable characters in gaming.

1 Like