Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Sorry for the delay gents, I just got a bit annoyed trying to fix my AC.
32-bit isn’t compatible with some mods and apps, custom shader being a big one, drone cam, helicorsa, etc. Trying to recording replay footage has been immensely frustrating.

I’ll update all the relevant posts, but it’s been decided that format we are going with is:

• Race time increased from 10 to 15 minutes
  • Tracks per round changed to 1, we’ll still have 2 races
  • 1 round every week, as apposed to every other week.

With all that out of the way. Round 1 was very promising and if it’s any sign of what’s to come, this should be a good season. I just hope the TTSA guys will stick around. The first race had P5 finish exactly 1 second 5 seconds behind aldyr in P1 (which is why I wanted to make highlights so badly)

We need more Christopher in these races! Otherwise @aldyr will end up doing a Hamilton again this season :laughing:

Driver Standings after Round 1

# Driver Points
1 Kelvin Andrews 38
2 Beemerstein 21
3 Matthew van der Merwe 18
4 Christopher Long 18
5 Brent 17
6 FJ 16
7 Oltman Botha 12
8 Exavia Gordon 7
9 Greg 4

Next race will be at Eastern Creek, but one of the good layouts, I’ll put the server up later today.

P.S. @GregRedd and @Dragonic are on the front row for the next one!

3 Likes

You’re determined to stop me from improving my skill rating by having me lose 7+ positions in every race now?!!

:grin:

That’s an oxymoron - there are no good layouts at Eastern Creek.

1 Like

Hey @SlinX is there any way I can still join the league? I tried the registration link but to no avail.

So it assumed the league was done since I hadn’t added a 2nd race, whoops :slight_smile:
Try the link again, should work now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What a scumbag hey. It’s not enough that we are at the back.

1 Like

@SlinX server down? I the webpage is not loading for me

No, Server is up. Webpage is loading and servers are up in CM.

Ah, it seems the link was the problem. I browsed to the webpage directly and could access it

Oh, dang, I used the local IP again :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yo, I assume tonight is on. Where are all the peeps?

1 Like

Sorry, wont be on tonight… Please reserve my 6th spot.

2 Likes

Dammit. Forgot the day :man_facepalming:t2:. Will be there soon as possible if not too late.

1 Like

Thanks for the race to those that were there. I think yesterday was just an akward day. But think in future we should just remind everyone. I think some people literally just forget. Like ole Greg over there :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m able to make every second week, so I will be joining you guys next Tuesday

1 Like

You’re now known as Gregorio

1 Like

The rallycross at eastern creek went well, I think. All things considered. Started with 5 people. Ended with 6. Drama at the 1st hairpin, kept things spicy, jumping curbs in the main chicane was fun, although a little unnerving. And the tyres, although by the end, they were only on average half worn, in a front wheel drive, that made the grip during the last 3 laps dangerous. Sorry @SlinX , almost ruined the your race win, on the last corner of the last race :joy: I had a good corner, and yours had a hiccup. Momentum, it’s a thing.

2 Likes

I think he tyre wear is in a good spot, it starts really slowing you down in the last few laps if you wear them down by understeering in every corner :stuck_out_tongue:

@aldyr, I watched the replay, I think it’s just a racing incident, we took different lines and I was already committed to my one going into the apex of the final corner. Our lines just overlapped and I could see you hard on the brakes once you realised we were headed into the same space.

Sorry to whoever I dive bombed at T2 on the 2nd race, was not intentional, I promise.

Round 2 results - Eastern Creek

# Name Points
1 Kelvin Andrews 35
2 Matthew van der Merwe 28
3 Brent 27
4 Exavia Gordon 17
5 FJ 14
6 Greg 3

Driver Standings

# Driver Points
1 Kelvin Andrews 73
2 Matthew van der Merwe 46
3 Brent 44
4 FJ 30
5 Exavia Gordon 24
6 Beemerstein 21
7 Christopher Long 18
8 Oltman Botha 12
9 Greg 7
3 Likes

Lol I checked the incidents after the race(myself and @aldyr did some exploring on the site), it was me, and I was wondering who hit me lol. But it’s all good, was a bit tricky into that corner.

Soon I will join you guys then I can race @Dragonic again

3 Likes