Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Suggestion: a locked info channel on the discord. many simracers are used to checking the related discord server for information about a league

3 Likes

This would be great. @GregRedd make it so!

Almost forgot to mention, the 2nd track will be Eastern Creek, Amaroo layout.

2 Likes

Have setup a new “corona-cup-info” channel but can’t figure out how to lock it and set you up as the channel’s Big Boss on the mobile app. Will update the settings when I’m gone later and can get on the desktop.

1 Like

Don’t update windows, iets is fout, alles is opegevok. fukeeeeet

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up

20H2? Mine has been waiting for me to install for a while, guess I won’t. Time to slat a quick google.
Also, I would actually like to hear you say that sentence out loud.

Aha, it seems I can’t make it so with my moderator level. Setting channels to read only and applying member posting permissions is an admin level thing.

We are going to need to page @SigStart and ask him to please give @SlinX#6277 posting permissions to the corona-cup-info channel and to set it to read only when he has a spare moment.

1 Like

Is this now on the MEW channel?

Tell me quick, when is the cutoff date for Mini Skin submission

@Slinx please can you add my skin on the official server too. Everyone else, please download olt_242.zip and extract into your AC folder, normally found here:

Steam Install Folder\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\mini_jcw_challenge\skins\olt_242

Download:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1geI3AwemyBq7_ZAS6HcI0l2ORhmLz1Uw

And then: a free rally car and track? Why not?

2 Likes

You can submit after the race if you want, I’ll add it to the download link that has all the custom skins.

Thanks @GregRedd, I posted the CC info

@oltman your skin has been added.

@Slinx, not seeing my skin on the practice server. Also, get a note saying ACP is not active, but it definitely is installed and running on my machine - is that becasue its not running on the practice server?

ACP should be running, not sure about that one.

I’ve reuploaded your skin, it’s working now, previous upload was at the wrong folder level.

1 Like

Anybody got a skin template for me? :grinning:

Thanks for the race last night guys, was a bit of a lonely race for me again, so need to up my skills to get in on some action.

2 Likes

Or lower your skills and come lol with me in the back again! :grin:

2 Likes

Perhaps, we did have alot of fun with our back races. You even had me a bit last night, trying to trick me as usual :rofl:
It’s weird though, you always qualify better than me.

2 Likes

After watching last nights races again, I think i drove like a douchebag. I nudged so many people in braking zones, with locked up brakes. That said, y’all brake too much :grin: So apologies to anyone I knocked. On the up side, car is easy to catch when you’re sideways :ok_hand:

Both races were brilliant, 3 wide moments, with many overtakes. @SlinX can you make one of those graphs plotting driver positions again?

3 Likes

Download my skin from the link. It has the psd files in.

2 Likes