Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Amped!!! GT4 is feeling very lose around the track but watch your backs in the straights!

3 Likes

Dammit I’m gonna be late. Still stuck at work but will leave shortly.

Same here. As long as you can make it by 9 you’ll start on grid.

1 Like

Stream going live shortly :wink:

3 Likes

I love this thing

Am sad, wasted race but was fun regardless. Thanks guys!!!
@GregRedd, next race it’s ON!

2 Likes

Thanks for the race guys. And thank you to @SlinX for setting this all up. The racing was tight but fair. I loved those first 4 or 5 laps battle I had with @SlinX. @aldyr is just on another level than us at the moment, and a deserved win for him.

4 Likes

Bring it!

5 Likes

Awesome race, thanks guys. Nice win @aldyr sorry for almost killing you :grin:
13 incidents in total, I know I caused at least 3. There are lots of race stats if you are into that sort of thing Server manager link, and if you click on “Open in simresults” there are even MOAR stats.

I’ll upload the replay file, unless someone has a faster than 1mbps upload? the file is 185mb

Championship standings

Looking forward to Kayalami :muscle:

4 Likes

Now that I know how to pit I am looking forward to the next race! :wink:

2 Likes

Upon closer review, NOT SORRY. There was no gap for you there :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel the need to post some highlights…

3 Likes

That was the most epic… first lap with all the jostling. I was just as nervous, so mistakes were made. And the attacks over discord :joy:. Please tell me someone recorded discord with the replay?

4 Likes

Ya, Oltman streamed it on YouTube, Discord included and all, check further up the thread.
Here’s the AC replay file if anyone wants to review certain “incidents”, there were many…

I think all the reversing in the pits ended up costing me the race. We even had a practice race for this very reason and still there were pit lane fails, me included lol.

5 Likes

I think this oke made this pit stop guide in preparation for his own league, 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Most of the chat start at the time link below.

And @DarthMol, in lap 1, I had a little incident, swerved back onto the track and then tried to get off the racing line as soon as I can, yet you obviously tried to avoid me went off the line as well. Sorry!

Oh lol, oltman, is it snowing on your map? White grass!

I was wondering about the snow too, I think it was just the other server they were on before the official server started.

I felt so bad for Darth when I went through the replay
But it’s fine, remember, you preemptively took your drive-through penalty :laughing:

No, the stupid shaders plugin that sets the track weather to the current weather at the actual track, so it switched to winter. When I turned off the shaders I was back in summer :rofl:

I really should test my plugins BEFORE I start streaming!!!

That’s a bit rude…
:rofl:

On the subject of pitstops, just for reference… I did go into the pits but had left the pit strategy on “No Change” for the tyres. I stopped in the box with the lollipop man in front. Soon as I did he lifted the sign and I went back out. No penalty for “Did not pit”.

Oh, and another thing I’ve discovered…

Ctrl+L will toggle driver names on and off. Works in live races and in replays. So no need for “Green Audi, move!” which is especially useless if I don’t know what colour my car is, or am partially colourblind anyway (both are valid options in my case :smiley: )

Now @DieGrootHammer can just go with a straight “My fok Greg!” instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes