Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Why would I do such a thing. I’m not heartless.
Also how did the racing go? Eskom gave me my power back, I’ll race you guys!

2 Likes

Well done @Avatar! :wink:

2 Likes

whut… what did you guys do? All I see is McLarens. Also WTF @SlinX

1 Like

Long story short, fibre went down, couldn’t do the league race, ended up raiding random EU servers and messing around.

I’ll try and reschedule the race for sometime next week I guess.

So bleak about not being able to race Kyalami, was looking forward to it, thanks Eskom! :heart:
On the bright side, everyone that couldn’t make it this evening has another chance.

Sorry for fail guys, at least we got a good race or 2 in though.

2 Likes

This :smiley: the racing gods wanted me on that track

1 Like

Not sure how that happened! I was awful in the corkscrew all night long, I really need some practice on Leguna Seca and that McLaren.

That said, it was a lot of fun! If other league nights end up in the same manner with the same fun being had, I’d call it a win! Thanks, everyone!

3 Likes

Tune in next time, the Dragonic/Greg saga continues…

@Avatar It’s even more fun when things are working as they should :slight_smile:
Fingers crossed we get a small respite and load shedding is suspended next week as promised.

2 Likes

lol ISP’s UPS is seriously on it’s last legs, only lasted 10 minutes this time.

1 Like

I think you are overly optimistic there… My feeling is that we’ll have stage two for a couple of days a week every week for a while, going forward. Taking units offline for proper maintenance.

2 Likes

Oh I’m just basing that on whatever news headlines I’ve been seeing lately.
Hopefully the UPS will be sorted by next week because it’s actually harming our business now.

I want to do a thing.
Please send me your load shedding area number whatever it’s called and I’ll try and pick a few dates with maximum participation potential.
I guess area number and province right? since it’s managed at a municipal level. I’ve only ever looked at the maps for Cape Town and surrounding suburbs.

I think it’s worth doing since this load shedding ain’t going nowhere. It could help with F1 league as well, then we don’t need constant polls all the time.

If you know someone else’s map schedule number code thing, please share as well.

1 Like

Fixed the video if anyone wants to see all the silly antics we got up to that night.

1 Like

CoCT 5

Eskom(sies) 15 - Cape Town

Ballito (15)

But I have backup power that should last through normal load shedding. Anything longer than 4 hours and I am stuffed.

I"m on 3B on the City Power schedule - In the ESP app you can add my area: Weltevreden Park and it will give you the load shedding times.

Thanks for the feedback :+1:
I’ll see if I can put something together during the course of the day.

1 Like

@oltman Where do i change my nationality?!?!?

Not @oltman, but… Pretty sure it pulls it from your Steam profile:

You don’t have a country listed on your Steam profile, so I guess the game just randomly gave you one?

1 Like

So now I get to ask @aldyr a question, especially because I need to reinstall everything AC related to (hopefully) get my game running again…

What are the apps/mods you’re running across the top of your screen? Can you post a screenie of your Apps from CM?