Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

The exclamation was needed for you 5 chars. I know you dont really mean to shout :wink:

3 Likes

You do realize that without the beard it’s going to hurt like hell when I slap you across the face with my gauntlets, right?

3 Likes

Noted. Spontaneous outbursts curbed.

1 Like

It looks like Monday will be the best day so far with Darth and Greg joining late. Everyone on board with that?
Still waiting to hear from @DieGrootHammer and @Avatar, if they both prefer Wednesday it’ll swing the majority vote to Wednesday.

Only stage 3 loadshedding can stop us now bois! :muscle:

also, @Entity? We miss you bru :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Is the practice server also updated with the new circuit version? So we can do some testing and practice on the weekend. Especially vital for useless me if we’re racing on Monday already :open_mouth:

1 Like

I haven’t updated, and it worked. Man, can’t wait to race with real people again.

1 Like

I’m not sure what to do here. I have the new version ready to install on my PC and the server, but haven’t done it yet.

I don’t really want to go update things the weekend before we race, I don’t want everyone scrambling to download and install updates on Monday.

What do you think?

1 Like

Agree with you - the fewer things that could screw it up the better. Especially now that Ekscum are playing games again. I don’t mind going back to whatever version is on the server to be safe - except I can’t find any older versions anywhere on my machine, and the Race Department downloads only has the current 0.9 version available for download.

What version number is on the server? Is it still the original 0.8.1 version? And are you (or anyone else) maybe able to dump the file onto a cloud storage somewhere for me to grab?

Server is on 0.8.3 Beta.

I’ll upload to Gdocs but it may take a while

1 Like

:+1: No rush. Will try run things on the Practice server later today anyway just out of curiosity. Hopefully I won’t even need to rollback.

Forgot I could just upload it directly from the server which is on fibre. Kyalami 0.8.3b
I’ve also just remembered that the restrictor is not in place on the practice server. I’ll get that sorted as well, I just don’t have plak to go edit .cfg files, server manager has ruined it for me, the GUI so much easier :smile:

Edit: restrictor in effect on MEW and MEW 2

1 Like

Thank goodness for fibre! Downloaded and stored. Will still check if I can practice with the 0.9 version. If I have any issues with it, I’ll remove that one and install this one.

1 Like

Don’t wait for me. Loadshedding won’t allow it.

1 Like

Anyone managed a 1:52 with Porsche and restrictor?

1 Like

So you’re the one that brought Stage 3 on us this weekend?

3 Likes

1:52.721

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Ah damn, mine is without restrictor. Jy’s te vinnig vir my

1 Like

I’ll be happy with that as a quali time, I didn’t get many under 1:53

Your 1:52.720 was with 0% restrictor?

1 Like

I think Content Manager doesn’t filter based on settings for best lap, only matching the car and track. So yes, no restrictor

1 Like

I set a time with no restrictor as well, been trying to chase down my impossibly fast 1:52.2 in the nerfed Porsche
You definately see a difference in straight line speed and acceleration out of the corners.

Anyone manage a quick Audi lap?

1 Like