Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Are you using content manager? if so, try joining from there. Just search for “MEW”

yes i am. don’t have login details to register for championship.

“can’t connect to remote server”

What I see.

There was some weird password issue I sorted out now.
This is the link for the server, practice has begun, just logged in and confirmed working.
Try the other server as well maybe?

You don’t need to login there, that’s just for management stuff. There are links on there, but I perfer using a CM link or joining directly from CM

edit: Okay I see @Beemerstein is in, crisis averted :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Sup guys, I’m gonna be late. Hopefully I make it for qualifying at least.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shot for the race guys. Was good with so many people on.

4 Likes

That was a lot of fun, I think that was our most eventful race yet, look at all these position changes!

Current standings after Race 3 of 6

5 Likes

Thx Slinky and the other guys for having me. It was a great race and I tried my best.

I hate losing though.

“If you aint first, you last”

4 Likes

Yeah, top racing tonight guys, thanks. Sorry that there were connection issues for @Avatar, but at least we know now that the server is stable and that reconnections are possible.

@Beemerstein, again, super impressed with how you handled the Audi up front, and the battles you were having with @SlinX and @aldyr must have been fantastic to watch. Nice to have another racer join the MEW crew. Especially one that can give @oltman a run for his money :laughing:

For myself, one day I might eventually grow up to be a decent enough racer to compete with you lot up front. One day. In the meanwhile though, I’m still more than happy to dawdle around at the back of the field, and hang out with you lot every now and then.

o7!

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words but playing Forza helped me alot. I usually do 300+ laps practice for any race and with Silverstone being one of my favorite tracks I surely did over 1000 laps on it.

4 Likes

Had some great back and forths with @DarthMol. Eventhough the only times I really got infront of him was due to him going off and him overshooting the pits. But at least I somehow hanged with him. It also gave me a little bit of racing practice.

3 Likes

It was good fun!

3 Likes

The battle for 1st place :rofl:

5 Likes

Just for the record, my contact was all during the post race donuts!!!

2 Likes

Still don’t understand why Silverstone has no braking markers. The gap between experienced Silverstone drivers is clear, @Beemerstein was absolutely cooking with a slower car.

Next some random car race please

3 Likes

Aldyr there is on track brake markers. I have also seen an update for AI racing lines for Silverstone.

Is it possible is open 2 spots for random people to join practice server?

Random Race I would like to suggest. Even a Championship will do for this car.

2 Likes

the nostalgia is real btcc 1995

3 Likes

This used to be my jam back in the PS1 days. TOCA ftw
These liveries are so damn nostalgic.

brb, downloading all the things

Probably only if they are joining the MEW league like you have, I’d like to keep the official stuff nice and structured.
Otherwise I can setup a car/track on the 2nd server and anyone is free to join on that one.

2 Likes

I remember playing TOCA for HOURS! I am down with a TOCA series in Assetto Corsa!

https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads?fbclid=IwAR1k9UAmoJhJ39r2673U0ejoYnLvQdXu-y2Sh8IWMbI_Zb-8wvoi7oa76Jk

4 Likes

I actually went and found the Silverstone layout that they used in that series and loaded it up on the 2nd server, the best layout IMO. I don’t like this new detour they have going on.

I’m down for a BTCC/TOCA series for sure, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Thruxton, Donnington Park, haven’t driven these tracks in years (the latter 2 are actualy already in the 2nd servers rotation)

3 Likes