Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Next week’s F1 race will either be on Wednesday or Thursday (as the poll currently stands)

1 Like

Right, probably best to put it to a poll.
F1 will take precedent

• Monday 20th
  • Tuesday 21st
  • Wednesday 22nd
  • Thursday 23rd
  • Friday 24th
  • Saturday 25th
  • Sunday 26th
  • Other… comment below

0 voters

1 Like

Voted for Wednesday and Thursday as well - so we could race on whichever day doesn’t have the F1 race.

2 Likes

So I made a Corona Cup livery. Now how do I get it on the server to use?

Anyone who wants one let me know your car number, flag and name, and two colours (front and back) and I’ll do them with pleasure.

6 Likes

Awesome @GregRedd you legend!

Number 39 for me please - RSA flag, DarthMol for the name and Orange and Yellow for the colours!

2 Likes

@GregRedd please can I have an orange back, green front, and the orange MEW CAT on the hood? Oh and white wheels. Pretty please. Kthanksbye.

1 Like

You should be able to install the livery directly through Content Manager like any other mod file. If not, unzip and put into your SteamApps folder here:

...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_mazda_mx5_cup\skins\

1 Like

Do you have a decent res MEW CAT logo anywhere?

Oh, and race number for your livery??

And what side of “green” are you wanting?

In the interim…

1 Like

That looks amazing! Thanks @GregRedd

1 Like

This is awesome Greg! Can I get a dark red front, black rear. RSA, 27, Slinky please.

Just keep posting the google docs links and I’ll upload them to the server as they come.

2 Likes

Wow! Dude, that is just about perfect!

http://www.drowtales.com/wordpress/?p=13674

The orange should be the same as the cat’s body, and the green should just match it. Something like Pantone 3501C.

I will, however, also try to make my own just to play with, so please hold off on mine until I tell You I gave up!

2 Likes

Just a heads up, I’m going to be changing some of the tracks after some testing. I feel that Zandvoort and Kyalami are too long and better suited for GT cars. I want to keep lap times in the 1:40 region.

3 Likes

Flippen @GregRedd, so modest about his livery creation… min te wiet… the man is a legend!
Dragonic, Black and blue? I dunno I suck with colours and I like Blue like a typical boy. I also don’t know what number, 87 maybe? or do I like 26. See, I suck at these things.

2 Likes

And mine:

@Dragonic, will do yours tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thank you! both uploaded.

1 Like

Wow, those are nice.

1 Like

We have a tie, F1 is on Thursday, so let’s have the first session on Tuesday.

First 3 tracks will be all British.

1. Thruxton download
  2. Donington Park National download
  3. Brands Hatch Indy

I’m going to be adding all mod links to CM as well, let me know if anyone has any issues getting them working.

Other tracks you can get in the meantime:

2 Likes

Damn, @SlinX’s looks so good. @GregRedd, thanks man. Also you can see what looks best to you between black and blue or white and blue.

1 Like

Went with two blues, because why not? :slight_smile:

Files are here:

2 Likes