Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Aw man, that was classic! Love the banter!

2 Likes

Haha that was epic. And great to see where the other banter was coming from :smiley:
Love how the sand gets everyone XD

1 Like

I’ve got to admit - this MX5 Corona Cup series has been some of the most fun racing I’ve ever done online. Love the feel of driving the MX5, the car doesn’t feel floaty at all and you can slide and still recover. That and a field of 15 drivers - many of them insanely quick - has made it a blast to play.

2 Likes
6 Likes

This got me hyped for the next session :grinning:

3 Likes

Lol that intro.

Wednesday or Friday or when?
F1 is on Thursday.

• Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

@GregRedd @oltman @aldyr @Dragonic @DarthMol @Beemerstein @GerhardNiemand @Grobbie @Pamar @kingz_demiz @Nico

Nice tag bro

For some reason Watkins Glen is not installing properly. Tried it twice, installing it in Mod Manager, and still shows as missing content.

Odd, I just installed though CM and it’s working for me.
Check that your folder structure looks like this

This is what I mean by install trough CM btw, should just work.

I had it look, turns out Mod Manager is chucking all the content into the MODS folder. I’m guessing that if I had the full version I’d be able to activate the mod to have the track show up. Will just copy of the folders and files manually.

I also tried through CM and it shows missing. Just checked my folder structure and it’s not there. I’m trying the install missing content option now. Also, the Oulton Park track, is that the same one you previously linked? I remember downloading it.

Aren’t tracks as mods nice though, because you have better control to disable them?

True, but you can only do that if you have the full version of Content Manager - which I should probably activate anyway

But copying the files worked. Just skipped the system folder as it was the same as what was already there.

Ah, that’s why. I didn’t know. I sent that guy some money. It’s donationware, so well worth what ever you can afford, IMO.

1 Like

Installaling missing content did the same.
Wonder if it’s due to the path:

I’ll drop in the path like Darth did. Probably need the full version if I’m understanding what aldyr said

1 Like

You could wait for @SlinX to add to the server, and put it on rotation, and just grab it when you connect to the server.

It’s currently on the server, grabbing it that way had the same result. It’s because of the zipped folder structure.

@Dragonic just unzip the file and drop the content and extension folders into the main AC folder and you’ll be good to go.

1 Like

Now I’ve just gotta figure how to install that extra speed mod that many of the guys seem to be using…

2 Likes

Lean into the corners

2 Likes