Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Yeah that is what I did, well, I just took the track but will do the same with the others.

That worked for me, I even deleted and downloaded again through the “missing content” link, how is it not working for you guys?

Must be full version things.

1 Like

So amped! Will have to maybe do a few laps on these tracks BEFORE qualy and not drive on them for the first time during qualy :rofl:

2 Likes

Has anyone driven on the Watkins short layout? I don’t think it suits the Mazda too well, too many straights for my liking. I’m thinking of switching it to Silverstone.

Silverstone, England
3.6km
14m wide
laptime: 1:18
outline

1 Like

Drove it last night and thought the same. There are like three kaaaak long straights.

1 Like

I agree

Make it magione, just to record @Beemerstein losing his shit in discord :rofl:

1 Like

Why not use the full version of Watkins?

@aldyr with a passion I hate that track.

I’m going to go with Silverstone. Full version of Watkins still has the short layout included so doesn’t solve anything :eyes:
I’ll leave that for when we’re driving some faster cars.

The session will be hosted on Friday (tomorrow) at the usual time, with Saturday as a backup option since so few people have voted.

We have another new driver joining us for the 3rd and final leg, Gerhard Davids.

5 Likes

So sad that this is almost over😢 Was such great fun

3 Likes

After the Corona Cup, we should do a poll on car choices for next fun races.

3 Likes

So it’s going to be…

1. Oulton Park - Fosters
  2. Silverstone - International
  3. Cadwell Park - Woodlands Circuit

…right? Need to try squeeze some practice laps in.

1 Like

Those suggestions that you made? That will be great. We should leave your comments as part of the poll selection.

Ah, I practiced the GP one last night. Thinking Woodlands is probably too short, but I suppose it still has most of the parts in it. Damn that track is thin AF. It’s going to be chaos XD

1 Like

Correct.
Looking forward to racing you guys tonight!

2 Likes

Making a quick change, swapping Silverstone and Cadwell. Seems better to end on the more well known circuit.

I want to try and do a thing after the last race for video making purposes if you guys are game. I want the top 3 drivers to drive in podium formation with everyone following behind. we can do this once the last race resets into a practice session. It will probably end up being cheesy but who cares.

5 Likes

So, after the last race you want me to stay in the server and then drive a lap in front of everyone else for your B-roll video? I’ll have to check with my PR people if I can do that…

:smiley:

2 Likes

This would be so cool! I’m game!

1 Like

As long as we also get a shot of those at the back :stuck_out_tongue:
The supporting cast.

2 Likes

I’m sure your sponsors wont mind some free publicity :wink:

2 Likes